I’m yet to see anyone in public wearing an Apple AirPods max

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buncha audio plebeians in here :scusthov:

Airpods Max might indeed be heavy. But, the sound quality is top fukkin notch for bluetooth cans.
I'd originally bought them at full price last year and took them back because I didnt want to pay 550. But, after auditioning a host of headphones, including the Sony XM4s, I ended up coming back to them (found them on sale).
Currently, NO headphones can reproduce full lossless over bluetooth. None. See here for an example.
Even with LDAC, the Xm4s sound worse than the APM to my ears. Not to mention they arent able to seamlessly switch between my Macbook, iPhone, and iPad (though this point would be moot if I was using my Windows/Android setup more regularly)
The price is more than fair for a very solid pair of metal heaphones. My Audio Technicas from 2017 were also $499 and they were only partially aluminum
Nonsense the Sony Wh-1000xm5 has better sound and noise cancelling and vastly cheaper

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I also don’t get the heavy complaints at all man :dead: anyways like other poster said I got a car so mines are used exclusively at home unless im on a trip by plane. I used to go to the supermarket with them because it was walking distance but I moved last yr so none of that also used them while going on my smoking weed walk, but now I got 2 balconies to smoke on so I ain’t finna be going on walks no more.
Had they came out earlier back when I was in university I definitely would’ve used them everyday in my public commute while on public transportation just not walking from the station to school cuz I would’ve been drenched in sweat learned that the hard way with my beat studios(which prompted me to use my earphones for that)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't even waste my money on non-earbuds anymore. Especially anything that's not iPX4 rated. If it gets wet and dies I gotta pass.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
You would never see me. I prefer earbuds when walking outside. Now I need to stop with my headphone addiction because I have Beats, the Sony shyts and Airpod Max. Those only get used inside or when traveling with the Airpod Max getting the most use