I’m yet to see anyone in public wearing an Apple AirPods max

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wear mine when I travel, they sound great and work great. I wear them when I have remote meetings (several a week) and I wear them sometimes when I’m watching a movie in the house or listening to music when I’m working. I don’t wear them “outside” at the grocery store or the gym. What does “outside” even mean when you are adult? I leave the house and get in my car. Who wears headphones in the car? Who wears over the ear headphones when they are running errands? They are for the moments when you can appreciate the audio experience this segment of headphones gives you. Max at home and traveling, and pros everywhere else.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I wear mine when I travel, they sound great and work great. I wear them when I have remote meetings (several a week) and I wear them sometimes when I’m watching a movie in the house or listening to music when I’m working. I don’t wear them “outside” at the grocery store or the gym. What does “outside” even mean when you are adult? I leave the house and get in my car. Who wears headphones in the car? Who wears over the ear headphones when they are running errands? They are for the moments when you can appreciate the audio experience this segment of headphones gives you. Max at home and traveling, and pros everywhere else.
exactly

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wear one when I’m on public transportation, when I’m walking to the gym, after work on my way home, when I’m out and about doing grocery shopping , etc. There are lots of opportunities to wear those headphones in public

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I wear one when I’m on public transportation, when I’m walking to the gym, after work on my way home, when I’m out and about doing grocery shopping , etc. There are lots of opportunities to wear those headphones in public
Well if you use public transportation that’s different. Even more reasons to wear them. They’re not gym headphones, I wear my pros for that. If I didn’t have pros, I still wouldn’t wear them. I don’t like over the ear headphones when I’m at the gym.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
:ehh: Fair enough. Never considered that. I guess my mindset is just a holdover from constantly seeing people with the Beats over-the-ear joints a couple years ago.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That tweet was Dec. 2020. Literally 3 months later, we were in a global pandemic. I'm sure if I had to go into the office in Chicago, I'd see these in the wild.

I haven't seen much of shyt in public over the last 2 years.