I’m yet to see anyone in public wearing an Apple AirPods max

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That tweet was Dec. 2020. Literally 3 months later, we were in a global pandemic. I'm sure if I had to go into the office in Chicago, I'd see these in the wild.

I haven't seen much of shyt in public over the last 2 years.
See everything in public....Bose 700s, XM4s, Airpods, Bose QC 35 II, alot of wired ear buds for people at the bus shop.

Not everyone is R=G though...I got the Sennheiser CX Plus, XM4s(both of them), they just gave me the Galaxy Buds Pro with the s22 ultra, Jabra Elite 3, etc.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

This shyt came out I think two years ago and I still haven’t seen one in public yet. Is it early to call it a flop. I’m still using my Sony Wh1000xm4 which I see lots of people wearing it.

I saw a young guy wearing a pair 2 weeks ago in dikks Sporting Goods.

Those AirPods Max didn’t flop. They just aren’t wear outside headphones because they are so heavy, the condensation issue, and they really don’t fit well around the neck.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a good number of folks were them at home, then they are poorly designed. The noise canceling and transparency modes clearly indicate that they were meant to be used on the go, but the design is so awkward, and materials so heavy, that folks would rather use earbuds.

Personally, I will wear my Sennheiser Momentum 3s in public without issue. I prefer the sound quality over any wireless earbuds I've heard.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I luv them shyts :wow:
Dolby atmos is :banderas: especially when the music is mixed properly for it because some mixes are straight :camby: with them and that’s the producer or engineer fault for fukking up the artists music
Listening to the Trilogy by the weekend now it came out on dolby atmos this week I think

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
they make better headphones with subwoofers in the cups for 1/3 the price
but they are cool if you got all apple everything

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I got some Bowers and Wilkins as a gift. I use them if need be in the library.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Buncha audio plebeians in here :scusthov:

Airpods Max might indeed be heavy. But, the sound quality is top fukkin notch for bluetooth cans.
I'd originally bought them at full price last year and took them back because I didnt want to pay 550. But, after auditioning a host of headphones, including the Sony XM4s, I ended up coming back to them (found them on sale).
Currently, NO headphones can reproduce full lossless over bluetooth. None. See here for an example.
Even with LDAC, the Xm4s sound worse than the APM to my ears. Not to mention they arent able to seamlessly switch between my Macbook, iPhone, and iPad (though this point would be moot if I was using my Windows/Android setup more regularly)
The price is more than fair for a very solid pair of metal heaphones. My Audio Technicas from 2017 were also $499 and they were only partially aluminum