I’m white as fukk and y’all made me hate white people collectively

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Because I listen to Big Krit.

What exactly do you think I’m trying to Do? Seriously? One of the good ones lol? I don’t want you to be ‘nice’ to me. Now tell me what lines have I crossed?

Your trying to peacock yourself out here as a white ally:martin:.
So okay,lets see you link some of your other post that discuss race ,and your views that you've posted on thecoli,lets see some other threads.
Your not the only white poster on here,I dont see the rest of them coming to the section that heavily talks about race on a black forum,and making threads out of the blue.
You crossed a line coming to this section and pandering,feeling emboldened to make phony threads,instead of being a guest.
And quite frankly you aren't all that welcolmed as a guest,your a supposedly drunken white man who stumbled into a black barbershop right now.
And now your being combative by not respecting that you fukked up. Perfect example of why your not the type of ally we are looking for:sas1:.
Application rejected:martin:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: I had a hoodie on this morning and this cac looked back at me and took his wallet from his back pocket and put it in his front pocket.......:martin:

I dont blame any black person that dislikes white people..... fukk them.
I will NEVER be that black guy that takes his hoodie off, sunglasses off, or wears light colors to make them feel comfortable. FOH

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Op after lurking the coli for a few months

images

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Dont hate white people, just recognize the reality and educate the ones that want to be educated. Thats all you can do and all thats expected of you.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: I had a hoodie on this morning and this cac looked back at me and took his wallet from his back pocket and put it in his front pocket.......:martin:

I will NEVER be that black guy that takes his hoodie off, sunglasses off, or wears light colors to make them feel comfortable. FOH

:wow:Cacs are such a fearful group people, if black people had their shyt together, we would be running these hoes

Nobodyknows

All Star
Daps
Reppin
UK
Your trying to peacock yourself out here as a white ally:martin:.
No, I’m not. I’ve literally said I couldn’t give a shyt. I just hate white people. If I’d had posted “I hate the Human race” this entire topic would’ve flopped and it’s not exactly the entire human race’s fault. You have your reasons for hating white people, now what if I told you I had mine? You’re talking like you’re the only people entitled to hatred even if it isn’t as deserving
Your not the only white poster on here,I dont see the rest of them coming to the section that heavily talks about race on a black forum,and making threads out of the blue.
You crossed a line coming to this section and pandering,feeling emboldened to make phony threads,instead of being a guest.
And quite frankly you aren't all that welcolmed as a guest,your a supposedly drunken white man who stumbled into a black barbershop right now.
And now your being combative by not respecting that you fukked up. Perfect example of why your not the type of ally we are looking for:sas1:.
Application rejected:martin:

I understand your perspective, but you’ve got the intention twisted lol. As multiple people have said, this “predominantly black” forum is filled with white people pretending to be black anyway. Difference is I’m completely open about it. If I told the story a little different and didn’t mention I was white, I GUARANTEE that most of the people on here would assume I’m black, as they have done before

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Name sounds like a medical term to describe the tragedy that plagues his women:scust:
a0z9dl.jpg

You don't get no stripes for turning against this,I would be looking for a way out too:mjlol:

Creh really did name himself, A-flat-ass :russ::mjlol:

Actions speak louder than words, OP :ufdup: