Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You can't even fukking read you stupid Nazi bootlicking c*nt. That's clearly a hypothetical conversation where I said I'd put up with that shyt for millions of dollars. You ready to be banned since you clearly lost this bet? Lying c*nt

Bye Bye you fukking Nazi loser

@Houston911

Nikka woke up at 4am with this on his mind, nikka life has to suck if your doing this at 4am lol

I did not lose the bet, because I never agreed to the ban bet.

I don't care about getting banned I said that before lol, bro...your life must be terrible, you have one nikka who does not mind being called racial epithets at work and an another who gets mad from things on thecoli that he takes it out on his own Non-Black Wife and children, and has to post farewell messages that I'm leaving then comes bac, post another farwell, leaves, then comebacks.

Daps
Nikka woke up at 4am with this on his mind, nikka life has to suck if your doing this at 4am lol

I did not lose the bet, because I never agreed to the ban bet.

I don't care about getting banned I said that before lol, bro...your life must be terrible, you have one nikka who does not mind being called racial epithets at work and an another who gets mad from things on thecoli that he takes it out on his own Non-Black Wife and children, and has to post farewell messages that I'm leaving then comes bac, post another farwell, leaves, then comebacks.
Shut the fukk up you lying dikk sucking Nazi. bytch ass comes here after lying for two pages to change the subject. Pathetic bootlicking loser

Still in here lying because you’re too fukking stupid to have any kind of reading comprehension. Your mother would’ve been better off swallowing you. You would’ve been more valuable as protein than as a worthless unable to read piece of Nazi shyt

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Shut the fukk up you lying dikk sucking Nazi. bytch ass comes here after lying for two pages to change the subject. Pathetic bootlicking loser

Still in here lying because you’re too fukking stupid to have any kind of reading comprehension. Your mother would’ve been better off swallowing you. You would’ve been more valuable as protein than as a worthless unable to read piece of Nazi shyt

LoL Bro you have mental issues LoL, and you have to work on those momma jokes because that was pretty trash
full

Like I said I never agreed to a ban bet, I'm not trippin about some ban:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
LoL Bro you have mental issues LoL, and you have to work on those momma jokes because that was pretty trash
full

Like I said I never agreed to a ban bet, I'm not trippin about some ban:manny:

“you have mental problems” - guy who tells lies and bootlicks on the internet for imaginary daps

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

*If this scene hasn't been posted or referenced, then Coli is slipping.

Glad he's back, and he and I strongly disagree on several topics. But members here either help to build or to destroy the site, and he's definitely a builder.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All that research on strangers, overexxageration and playing dumb really tired the bol out. U'll bounce back little fella

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim you done whooped these dudes real good. Made them dig up old shyt to cover for a poster who's been telling nothing but lies.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People who write goodbye threads should be banned

That's your 3rd upset post in the thread. Do my presense threaten you? Is poor baby sad that all his besties keep getting banned? :to:

Don't worry, I was gone for months after I wrote that, someone pulled me back but I'll be gone again soon. You can stop obsessively hating someone you don't even know and get on building a real life.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's your 3rd upset post in the thread. Do my presense threaten you? Is poor baby sad that all his besties keep getting banned? :to:

Don't worry, I was gone for months after I wrote that, someone pulled me back but I'll be gone again soon. You can stop obsessively hating someone you don't even know and get on building a real life.

this nikka STAYS lying :laff: