Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You should have just PM'd everyone you @'d. We're the ones who like you and we're the ones who would be sorry to see you go. The others obviously dislike you and it was only going to demoralise you further to make another public announcement

giphy.webp

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Rhakim back for the 7th time

@Bunchy is wound up now because I was taking a right-wing propaganda fool to school, Bunchy negged me for being mean to his right-wing buddies, and then I posted this list of receipts in response:

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this

The fact that I'm regularly engaging with people like this here......

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
@Bunchy is wound up now because I was taking a right-wing propaganda fool to school, Bunchy negged me for being mean to his right-wing buddies, and then I posted this list of receipts in response:

The fact that I'm regularly engaging with people like this here......

Welcome Back :russ:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
@Bunchy Carter is pound for pound one of the biggest right wing bootlicking c00ns on this site. Even gives that cocksucker @Family Man a run for his money which is impressive

LoL This is coming from a user who said he does not mind being called racial epithets at work as long as he is getting paid LoL

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. It's seeping into other parts of my life, and I don't like it. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

:to:

Daps
LoL This is coming from a user who said he does not mind being called racial epithets at work as long as he is getting paid LoL
Why do you children insist on taking things out of context? You and stringer bell have to be 15 years old. Just the smoothest of brains

I think we can all agree it’s worse to agree with white supremacist and KKK members ideology FOR FREE IRL than being paid millions to be called racial slurs on your job
In a hypothetical situation that doesn’t actually exist :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. It's seeping into other parts of my life, and I don't like it. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
The coli is an insane website. Insane bc of the shyt these fools say on here but most of the posters are straight up just very dumb :yeshrug:

op one of the few posters I don’t think are complete idiots. (You a real one) You should keep adding to that ignore list. I used to get mad at shyt said on here but at this point it’s just obvious a lot of posters on here not worth engaging with. And getting mad at some random that Ik for a fact is an oblivious moron is a waste of time

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Why do you children insist on taking things out of context? You and stringer bell have to be 15 years old. Just the smoothest of brains

I think we can all agree it’s worse to agree with white supremacist and KKK members ideology FOR FREE IRL than being paid millions to be called racial slurs on your job
In a hypothetical situation that doesn’t actually exist :mjlol:

That was not a hypothetical situation, you said you do not mind be called racial epithets at work.

Last edited: