Daps
That was not a hypothetical situation, you said you do not mind be called racial epithets at work.
:russ: Still lying like the boot licking c00n you are ur gonna have to Show us proof. No editing those quotes now either Nazi boy jr.

Ur on the clock. I’ll be waiting

matter of fact let’s make it a ban bet. If I wasn’t talking about a hypothetical situation I leave Coli forever. If I was ur gone and we never have to see you again you lying ass c00n.

and if you try some dumb shyt where you edit quotes from another thread or the quote doesn’t even connect to a thread. Ur banned in that situation too. Don’t be scared now. Let’s go ahead and do this since u so confident

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:russ: Still lying like boot licking c00n you are ur gonna have to Show us proof. No editing those quotes now either Nazi boy jr.

matter of fact let’s make it a ban bet. If I wasn’t talking about a hypothetical situation I leave Coli forever. If I was ur gone and we never have to see you again you lying ass c00n.

and if you try some dumb shyt where you edit quotes from another thread or the quote doesn’t even connect to a thread. Ur banned in that situation too. Don’t be scared now. Let’s go ahead and do this since u so confident

You nikkas and @Rhakim edit my quotes all the time and I do not get mad, I do not edit peoples quotes

Here are my whole quotes:

At least Trump is honest. I'll take an honest suspected white supremacist or white supremacist, at least I know what I'm dealing with

According to the white supremacist Michelle is married to a Black man. In the system of white supremacy there is no such thing as half black, that why the white supremacist said that Obama is your 1st black president lol.

If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.

Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest. I'll take an honest suspected white supremacist or white supremacist, at least I know what I'm dealing with.

At least Trump is honest. I'll take an honest suspected white supremacist or white supremacist, at least I know what I'm dealing with

The agenda is real:francis:

I rather have Trump in office, than this:hubie:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
You left out half the quotes and the ones you did list say exactly what I said they did. :russ:

No, you edit my quotes and I always said that before, you tedit 98% of my quotes.

I'm not tripping, you do not see me running and snitching and crying to mods, like how you nikkas do lol

Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest. I'll take an honest suspected white supremacist or white supremacist, at least I know what I'm dealing with.
First I'm not white also, I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people. He does not try to hid his White Supremacist beliefs like Joe Biden.

An honest White Supremacist is the best kind of White Supremacist, because they tell me what I need to do to be ready for SHTF.

But you nikkas like these fake undercover White Supremacist, that like to hide their White Supremacist beliefs on how they hate Black people lol

Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.

I listen to Neely Fuller and he is 100% correct....White People need to be honest with their White Supremacy and how they feel towards Black people and what they want to do to Black people:

No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy,

Bernie Sanders who Supported an open White Supremacist (George Wallace), I do like him because Bernie is not honest with his White Supremacy. That is why I suspect him of being a White Supremacist.

I'm breaking one of my well known rules on here with going back and forth with a poster from the same city as me, even the LA area.

According to the white supremacist Michelle is married to a Black man. In the system of white supremacy there is no such thing as half black, that why the white supremacist said that Obama is your 1st black president lol.

If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.

I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.

Go home:mjlol:......I am home, I was born here in America
full

I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action, because White Women benefits from that law than any FBA/ADOS:

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents
GettyImages-184696530.0.0.jpg

Jennifer Gratz was one of the first to successfully argue against race in affirmative action.
Andrew Burton via Getty Images
The University of Texas Austin was Abigail Fisher's dream school. Fisher, from Sugar Land, Texas, a wealthy Houston suburb, earned a 3.59 GPA in high school and scored an 1180 on the SATs.

Via: White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Also:
full

I have no problem with Trump in office.

That's why I support Trump, with these anti-immigration laws.

Obama helped these immigrants and you see how they repay us.

Get rid of these immigrants:camby:

Yeah I support trump, when you have an immigrant who poisoned his Black roommate and wrote anti-Black slurs older the Black roommates stuff. I stand by everything I said and @Rhakim never put my whole quotes:

Chinese college student poisoned his black roommate and wrote slurs all over the black dude's stuff

Kamala Harris Presidential Campaign (Official Thread)

The agenda is real:francis:

I rather have Trump in office, than this:hubie:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No, you edit my quotes and I always said that before, you tedit 98% of my quotes.

I'm not tripping, you do not see me running and snitching and crying to mods, like how you nikkas do lol

Literally EVERY quote I made was accurate. You just proved it. WTF would you get from snitching to mods that I accurately quoted you? :russ:

And I forgot you claimed that Bernie Sanders was a George Wallace supporter when you were arguing for Trump over Bernie. :laff:

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
Literally EVERY quote I made was accurate. You just proved it. WTF would you get from snitching to mods that I accurately quoted you? :russ:

And I forgot you claimed that Bernie Sanders was a George Wallace supporter when you were arguing for Trump over Bernie. :laff:

You are a weirdo bro

Once again, but for real this time, gonna ask for a ban so I don't get sucked back in. And can't believe I forgot @Geek Nasty in my original list, good looking out breh and do well out there.

Tired of constant fighting even over the most mundane facts. Tired of anti-woman, anti-immigrant, and other stuff that just divides the community. Tired of expending the paragraphs of energy it takes to debunk every short line of unsourced bullshyt. Most of all, tired of having discussions where no one knows who each other is and too many relationships are either negative or nonexistent. I've decided I need to focus my energy on people who actually know me and people I actually know, where the real shyt we've done and cred we have stands before every word we say.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss a lot of you. @FAH1223, @Booksnrain, @gabbo, I respect the hell out of all of you and will be sad not to interact anymore. @Orbital-Fetus, @storyteller, @Cole Cash, @neotheflyingone, @hashmander, @Reality, @Russ, @Sukairain, @Starman, @Robbie3000, @19-, @Serious, @Black Panther, @Jimmy from Linkedin, @Ya' Cousin Cleon, @IllmaticDelta, @88m3, @A.R.$, @2Quik4UHoes, @VegasCAC, @The axe murderer, @Secure Da Bag, @PewPew, @AZBeauty, @Yapdatfool, @lightskin jermaine, @mc_brew, @AndroidHero, @Dr. Acula, @BoBurnz, @intra vires, @Apollo Kid, @Sbp, @Taharqa, @Spatial Paradox, @Mantis Toboggan M.D., @GnauzBookOfRhymes, and even @DEAD7, thanks for being supportive when I did the Historical Beefs series and many of y'all in the other times too. @duncanthetall, @Wild self, @mastermind, @Dray5K, @GPBear, @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, @Stir Fry, @mobbinfms, @nyknick, @mastermind, I was usually happy to see you input into a thread. @BigAggieLean., @Paper Boi, @Drip Bayless, @™BlackPearl The Empress™ you good people. All you fools in the Coliseum too, the true bball knowledge contingent is more than I can name, just recognize LBJ is undisputed top-2 of all time. @Walt is the legend. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I always respected you a lot even when we butted heads on shyt. @Barnett114 and @Houston911 thanks for being decent mods.

I know there's a lot of other names that deserved a shoutout but I'm terrible with remembering folks' names, please don't take offense if I left you out.

Remember that those who really care about the Black community and are willing to put their necks on the line for the entire diaspora ain't all that common in this world. We gotta stick together as a community and look out for each other if we're gonna make it anywhere. Stay positive and treat each other with grace, more grace than I've been able to show here.

Daps
@Bunchy Carter

No one edit’s your quotes you bootlicking c00n cumguzzler. You tap dance and suck the dikk of white supremacists on here constantly without anyones help. Now post the fukking receipts you lying bytch or shut the fukk up.

You claimed to be confident about me making that statement. So try for once in your pathetic worthless c00n life to be a man prove this shyt without having to lie or edit anything. fukking Nazi c*nt

Bunchy Carter

Daps
Reppin
:russ: Still lying like the boot licking c00n you are ur gonna have to Show us proof. No editing those quotes now either Nazi boy jr.

@Bunchy Carter

No one edit’s your quotes you bootlicking c00n cumguzzler. You tap dance and suck the dikk of white supremacists on here constantly without anyones help. Now post the fukking receipts you lying bytch or shut the fukk up.

You claimed to be confident about me making that statement. So try for once in your pathetic worthless c00n life to be a man prove this shyt without having to lie or edit anything. fukking Nazi c*nt

You nikkas are gay and some weird ass nikkas

Here is the quotes where you said you would allow yourself to be call (racial epithets) Black Ass ***** and here are the other quotes where you said, and this is not in a hypothetical situation, but at your current job, that you currently work at at job where White people already degrade you, and also that you have a price and you do not have a problem with White people calling you names at work:

His supposed net worth is like 4 million dollars. You can call me black ass (insert real name here) for that if all I have to do is skateboard

You just gon admit you'll sell your soul to let cacs degrade you huh?

I work a corporate job in which cacs degrade me already by exploiting my labor for money as most of us do. What’s the difference? This is how capitalism works

Everyone has a price. I have no problem admitting I’d let someone call me that for generational wealth for me and my family. :yeshrug:

If that makes me some kind of bytch I honestly don’t care it’s the internet and some of y’all act like that’s a crazy statement. Like I said this is capitalism you’re being degraded by having your labor taken advantage of already

For the record though I wouldn't do what say someone like Candace Owens and the rest of the black Trump people do for ANY amount of money

Here is the link to the thread where you made those statements (quotes) and the quotes were not edited, and everything can be traced back to the original thread, just like what you asked for:

Black pro skater Terry Kennedy charged with murder(facing life)

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
That was not a hypothetical situation, you said you do not mind be called racial epithets at work.

Here is the quotes where you said you allow yourself to be call (racial epithets) Black Ass ***** and here are the other quotes where you said, and this is not in a hypothetical situation, but at your current job, that you currently work at at job where White people already degrade you, and also that you have a price and you do not have a problem with White people calling you names at work:

Here is the link to the thread where you made those statements:

You can't read for shyt. :dwillhuh:

He clearly said he would put up with that IF HE WAS MAKING $4 MILLION A YEAR, not in his current job. :mjlol:

He didn't say jack shyt about being called racial epithets at his current work, he just said they exploit his labor for money. :snoop:

So now back-to-back you posted receipts showing what I said about you WAS true and then posted receipts showing what you said about him WASN'T true.

:bryan:

Daps

Here is the quotes where you said you would allow yourself to be call (racial epithets) Black Ass ***** and here are the other quotes where you said, and this is not in a hypothetical situation, but at your current job, that you currently work at at job where White people already degrade you, and also that you have a price and you do not have a problem with White people calling you names at work:

Here is the link to the thread where you made those statements (quotes) and the quotes were not edited, and everything can be traced back to the original thread, just like what you asked for:

You can't even fukking read you stupid Nazi bootlicking c*nt. That's clearly a hypothetical conversation where I said I'd put up with that shyt for millions of dollars. You ready to be banned since you clearly lost this bet? Lying c*nt

Bye Bye you fukking Nazi loser

@Houston911

Last edited:
Daps
You can't read for shyt. :dwillhuh:

He clearly said he would put up with that IF HE WAS MAKING $4 MILLION A YEAR, not in his current job. :mjlol:

He didn't say jack shyt about being called racial epithets at his current work, he just said they exploit his labor for money. :snoop:

So now back-to-back you posted receipts showing what I said about you WAS true and then posted receipts showing what you said about him WASN'T true.

:bryan:
He's the dumbest mother fukker on here. How you gonna make claims then show the posts PROVING YOU'RE WRONG, he just needs to go imo :camby:

Education system has completely failed this bootlicking c00n

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
:laff:

but really.. if anybody is really leaving, then they will just leave. no farewell thread or whatever... just some shyt where you look and see they haven't posted in 6months-1 year

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:laff:

but really.. if anybody is really leaving, then they will just leave. no farewell thread or whatever... just some shyt where you look and see they haven't posted in 6months-1 year

Exactly.. if you're gonna leave.. then they just leave.

Like look at @skeetsinternal , he didn't announce his departure. He just got murdered by his side pieces man left