Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Going on 4 years.......When @Rhakim said he's leaving lol this nikka is the real life male version of Mary J Blige - No More Drama:

Breh got salty and dug up a four year old thread because I posted this:

Sorry, you were a committed "both sides, don't vote" poster until you saw what a great job Trump was doing. :mjlol:

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump

He supported Trump for years and openly admitted supporting White Supremacists. I took a 3-month break from the Coli and shouted out some guys. Which is worse? :jbhmm:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh got salty and dug up a four year old thread because I posted this:

Sorry, you were a committed "both sides, don't vote" poster until you saw what a great job Trump was doing. :mjlol:

He supported Trump for years and openly admitted supporting White Supremacists. I took a 3-month break from the Coli and shouted out some guys. Which is worse? :jbhmm:
Realistically speaking, why didnt you listen to the 2nd poster in this thread? You could totally ignore the bothsides crew and have a peacefully coli experience. I doubt any of them are serious about their points and are troling for an emotional response.

I occasionally log in to the coli without signing in and its honestly headache inducing reading the main page of TLR without the blocked list.

I think the occasional disagreement wiht another poster is fine, but if the same poster or group of posters is getting on your nerves you'd be better off letting them go.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Bunchy Carter has always been a white supremacist bootlicking c00n if not an outright agent.

He’d kill his own mother just to get a white racist to acknowledge him as an equal

Remember where you said you will allow White people to call you Black insults

His supposed net worth is like 4 million dollars. You can call me black ass (insert real name here) for that if all I have to do is skateboard

Everyone has a price. I have no problem admitting I’d let someone call me that for generational wealth for me and my family. :yeshrug:

If that makes me some kind of bytch I honestly don’t care it’s the internet and some of y’all act like that’s a crazy statement. Like I said this is capitalism you’re being degraded by having your labor taken advantage of already

For the record though I wouldn't do what say someone like Candace Owens and the rest of the black Trump people do for ANY amount of money

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
changed his name to Professor Emeritus to make people forget he made this thread, or the fact he got exposed as the real @Jcotton1, or the fact he didn't know J's stood for Jordans.

Pumps his chest out like he's some certified Inglewood nikka but backs down when shyt gets real.

By the end of the year this guy will be leaving permanently.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
changed his name to Professor Emeritus to make people forget he made this thread, or the fact he got exposed as the real @Jcotton1, or the fact he didn't know J's stood for Jordans.

Pumps his chest out like he's some certified Inglewood nikka but backs down when shyt gets real.

By the end of the year this guy will be leaving permanently.
thread?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: Thread?

Glad this clown got bushed too :camby::mjlol:

Link is in the quote. It's kind of all over the place because it took place in an existing thread, but here's a breakdown

Rhakim Exposed

the thread is kinda scattered, but it started with post #255 when I expose him for posting about Bron for 15 hours straight no rest, then pages later it evolves into me exposing him for lying about all types of various claims like he claimed Jcotton did.

Also, when you click the various quotes of his that I posted when exposing him, you'll see he went back a year later and edited all the posts I exposed him with and created new, alternative conversations

@Everythingg idk if you were also asking for the Jordans thread but this is it