Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That's your 3rd upset post in the thread. Do my presense threaten you? Is poor baby sad that all his besties keep getting banned? :to:

Don't worry, I was gone for months after I wrote that, someone pulled me back but I'll be gone again soon. You can stop obsessively hating someone you don't even know and get on building a real life.
Only a fukking loser with no life and no friends outside thecoli writes goodbye threads thinking that really matters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Only a fukking loser with no life and no friends outside thecoli writes goodbye threads thinking that really matters.

And yet here you are, with your 4th hater comment in a thread that doesn't matter.

Imagine being so lonely and rage-filled that rather than spending time with the real-life friends you supposedly have, you spend time hate-posting in random internet threads by people you don't know or care about at all.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I'm tired of fighting for my agenda on the coli y'all. These are my last words y'all, money can't buy life:to:
Mf can’t influence people in the real world so he goes online and creates this persona on thecoli and gets Coli accolades which inflates his lil ego. But when he can’t push those talking points, he runs like a little bytch and create TWO goodbye threads :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m here clowning your soft ass :russ:

But to who? No one thinks you're funny, you're just boring. Imagine being so desperate for interaction you comment 6 times in the thread of someone you claimed didn't matter at all to you.

And what's this about "two threads"? This is the only thread. Weird thing to lie about.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Mf can’t influence people in the real world so he goes online and creates this persona on thecoli and gets Coli accolades which inflates his lil ego. But when he can’t push those talking points, he runs like a little bytch and create TWO goodbye threads :mjlol:

Exactly. And he’s constantly talking about daps and rep and being poster of the year. THIS is all he’s got. He even switched from HL to TLR because he wants to be popular in the most popular subforum :mjlol: