Daps

:why:

I couldn't even get past 3 posts in those links.

Dude types and sounds like a 6th grader. Every other word was "Bih" and "U". (This ain't Twitter, there's no character limit here. :snoop:)

I'm sure there's more to that exchange that I missed, but one thing I learned early on about this board, and especially TLR, is that people aren't even necessarily responding to you directly. They're speaking to an audience. So the more outlandish and ridiculous shyt you can say, whether its offensive or just flat out illogical, they thrive off of the support it receives. And that just encourages more of it and influences that type of toxicity to spread.

This site is more like pro wrestling than alot of us realize. Colorful characters putting on a show trying to convince onlookers that they should be taken seriously. Only difference is I'm sure 95% of them haven't stepped foot in a gym a day in their lives. :dead:

Next time you encounter such a ridiculous exchange as that, just hang up the damn phone and keep it moving :heh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all can see again this is the kinda stuff I'm talking about. On one hand it is party my fault cause I was far too aggressive and antagonized him, said some things meaner than I should have and probably hurt his feelings. On the other hand, the shyt he said about my wife was wild uncalled for. Why would I want to continue letting this sort of shyt into my life? Why is this even a reasonable way for people to deal with each other?

Here's the interactions we've had - you can see where he got that energy from:

Get exposed by your girlfriend for how long she curved you until she finally gave you a chance Brehs
Get exposed by your girlfriend for how long she curved you until she finally gave you a chance Brehs
Dallas has to be the bed wench capitol of America!
Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/are...ning-this-fukkery.743518/page-3#post-35527271
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/every-episode-of-that-blackaf-show-netflix-is-titled-because-of-slavery.773752/page-4#post-37318823
Jayson Tatum on COVID: "I don't feel the same that I did before I had it"

Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)
4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours
People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan
I got nothing

:gucci:

The only person who can deal with this is you. That other guy not about to stop. This is as good a case for the ignore button as I have seen.

Daps
Y'all can see again this is the kinda stuff I'm talking about. On one hand it is party my fault cause I was far too aggressive and antagonized him, said some things meaner than I should have and probably hurt his feelings. On the other hand, the shyt he said about my wife was wild uncalled for. Why would I want to continue letting this sort of shyt into my life? Why is this even a reasonable way for people to deal with each other?

Here's the interactions we've had - you can see where he got that energy from:

Trump called racism a HOAX. Says, RIP to Tangibles.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/are...ning-this-fukkery.743518/page-3#post-35527271
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/every-episode-of-that-blackaf-show-netflix-is-titled-because-of-slavery.773752/page-4#post-37318823
Jayson Tatum on COVID: "I don't feel the same that I did before I had it"

Bernie Sanders keeping it a rack when it comes to these stimulus payments (Update: We getting paid!)
4 florida(broward county) teachers die from covid within 24hours
People latching on to a moving US Air Force plane desperately try to flee Afghanistan
I must have whoever you're talking about on ignore because each of these links takes me to a different poster:russ:

Coli as a whole has declined massively. You better than me for the effort you went through going back and forth with these anti-vax posters, I don't even give the ones in my family that kind of energy. I get where you're coming from as dealing in constant negativity will impact your mental and day to day life something viscous. Even though there's still cool people on this site I find myself browsing and lurking less and less

The weirdest thing about Coli convos is how much the day to day hate is normalized. Dudes will casually wish death upon people who date outside the race and think nothing of it. And while we all dog TLR, for good reason, this is an issue in every subforum. Mods can only do so much without support from above and its got me wondering how long TheColi got left before its a complete wasteland

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I must have whoever you're talking about on ignore because each of these links takes me to a different poster:russ:

Coli as a whole has declined massively. You better than me for the effort you went through going back and forth with these anti-vax posters, I don't even give the ones in my family that kind of energy. I get where you're coming from as dealing in constant negativity will impact your mental and day to day life something viscous. Even though there's still cool people on this site I find myself browsing and lurking less and less

The weirdest thing about Coli convos is how much the day to day hate is normalized. Dudes will casually wish death upon people who date outside the race and think nothing of it. And while we all dog TLR, for good reason, this is an issue in every subforum. Mods can only do so much without support from above and its got me wondering how long TheColi got left before its a complete wasteland

They're all the same poster who commented just before me, he changed his name 4 times.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yo dead ass I must’ve spent literally 10 minutes in the Locker Room since we came over here from SOHH.

The Ladies Room was mad fun and really couldn’t be fukked with.

The Locker Room is ASSCHEEKS that shyt is sad…
day and night man, not sure what happened. TLR on SOHH was mostly funny and full of healthy, balanced people. occasionally some beef would spill into real life, but people weren't miserable, woman hating, race warriors...and the weird alt right lean to it from time to time :hubie:

Daps
TLR will have you literally disgusted with humanity in many of those threads. Place is an absolute cesspool. My only online comparison is ***** or one of its spin offs.

I'll never forget this thread in there when the family separations at the border travesty was dominating the news. Pages and pages in this one thread of dudes laughing, making jokes, dismissing, or justifying CHILDREN being traumatized. Making fun of this one little girl who was like 4 years old, scared shytless, crying, trying to explain to someone that she couldn't find her mother, desperately begging for somebody to help her. :mjcry:

And nothing but the most vile inhuman hatred being dapped up and egged on because this was somehow a celebration of "ADOS", blackness, and other anti-immigrant sentiments.

A bunch of grown ass d*ckheads laughing at children being tortured and traumatized in a state of unbelievable fear. :scust:

There's shyt in TLR sometimes that would make chan boards hit the :whoa:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I'll never forget this thread in there when the family separations at the border travesty was dominating the news. Pages and pages in this one thread of dudes laughing, making jokes, dismissing, or justifying CHILDREN being traumatized. Making fun of this one little girl who was like 4 years old, scared shytless, crying, trying to explain to someone that she couldn't find her mother, desperately begging for somebody to help her. :mjcry:

And nothing but the most vile inhuman hatred being dapped up and egged on because this was somehow a celebration of "ADOS", blackness, and other anti-immigrant sentiments.

A bunch of grown ass d*ckheads laughing at children being tortured and traumatized in a state of unbelievable fear. :scust:

There's shyt in TLR sometimes that would make chan boards hit the :whoa:
i don't why, but when reading this i was just thinking humans have always been like this, we just a had facades to hide our true feelings... the internet simply removes those facades and you see what people really think and feel when they are truly honest.... sad, humanity has not progressed much over thousands of years... yeah, maybe technologically wise, but not human nature....

Daps
i don't why, but when reading this i was just thinking humans have always been like this, we just a had facades to hide our true feelings... the internet simply removes those facades and you see what people really think and feel when they are truly honest.... sad, humanity has not progressed much over thousands of years... yeah, maybe technologically wise, but not human nature....

Indifference to human suffering is nothing new and happens everyday and always will. That much I agree with.

But actually deriving enjoyment from seeing children in a state of terror?

Nah, I beg to differ. That's a level of sadism that thankfully, I don't think most people debase themselves to.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's a shame to see you go, but definitely understandable with all of the toxicity on this site and some sub-forums specifically. The Historical Beefs threads are some of my favorite threads on this site and in general your posts are always informative, insightful and interesting.

Take care breh:salute:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Indifference to human suffering is nothing new and happens everyday and always will. That much I agree with.

Nah, I beg to differ. That's a level of sadism that thankfully, I don't think most people debase themselves to.
i don't think most people have ever enjoyed seeing children suffer, including people of today.. .but if you think humans haven't throughout history enjoyed watching others (including children suffer) then i don't know what to say... it's hard to do some of the most horrific things that have been done throughout history and not enjoy it... otherwise one wouldn't do it...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Its sickening and one of the reasons i take the coli serious 5% of the time. I literally joined SOHH for the laughs and that carried over here too. I sometimes engage in the trolling myself but not as much.

To me, The Coli is one big joke.