General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Tired of constant fighting even over the most mundane facts. Tired of anti-woman, anti-immigrant, and other stuff that just divides the community. Tired of expending the paragraphs of energy it takes to debunk every short line of unsourced bullshyt. Most of all, tired of having discussions where no one knows who each other is and too many relationships are either negative or nonexistent. I've decided I need to focus my energy on people who actually know me and people I actually know, where the real shyt we've done and cred we have stands before every word we say.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. It's seeping into other parts of my life, and I don't like it. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss a lot of you. @FAH1223, @Booksnrain, @gabbo, I respect the hell out of all of you and will be sad not to interact anymore. @Orbital-Fetus, @storyteller, @Cole Cash, @neotheflyingone, @hashmander, @Reality, @Russ, @Sukairain, @Starman, @Robbie3000, @19-, @Serious, @Black Panther, @Jimmy from Linkedin, @Ya' Cousin Cleon, @IllmaticDelta, @88m3, @A.R.$, @2Quik4UHoes, @VegasCAC, @The axe murderer, @Secure Da Bag, @PewPew, @AZBeauty, @Yapdatfool, @lightskin jermaine, @mc_brew, @AndroidHero, @Dr. Acula, @BoBurnz, @intra vires, @Apollo Kid, @Sbp, @Taharqa, @Spatial Paradox, @Mantis Toboggan M.D., @GnauzBookOfRhymes, and even @DEAD7, thanks for being supportive when I did the Historical Beefs series and many of y'all in the other times too. @duncanthetall, @Wild self, @mastermind, @Dray5K, @GPBear, @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, @Stir Fry, @mobbinfms, @nyknick, @mastermind, I was usually happy to see you input into a thread. @BigAggieLean., @Paper Boi, @Drip Bayless, @™BlackPearl The Empress™ you good people. All you fools in the Coliseum too, the true bball knowledge contingent is more than I can name, just recognize LBJ is undisputed top-2 of all time. @Walt is the legend. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I always respected you a lot even when we butted heads on shyt. @Barnett114 and @Houston911 thanks for being decent mods.

I know there's a lot of other names that deserved a shoutout but I'm terrible with remembering folks' names, please don't take offense if I left you out.

Remember that those who really care about the Black community and are willing to put their necks on the line for the entire diaspora ain't all that common in this world. We gotta stick together as a community and look out for each other if we're gonna make it anywhere. Stay positive and treat each other with grace, more grace than I've been able to show here.

:salute::salute::salute:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Indifference to human suffering is nothing new and happens everyday and always will. That much I agree with.

But actually deriving enjoyment from seeing children in a state of terror?

Nah, I beg to differ. That's a level of sadism that thankfully, I don't think most people debase themselves to.

You must have missed this recent gem:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i don't why, but when reading this i was just thinking humans have always been like this, we just a had facades to hide our true feelings... the internet simply removes those facades and you see what people really think and feel when they are truly honest.... sad, humanity has not progressed much over thousands of years... yeah, maybe technologically wise, but not human nature....
This thread needs to be made

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim not sure if you’ll see this but I’ll miss reading your posts and insight. You always brought so much background info and knowledge to discussions on here when both of those things were (and are) constantly lacking across the board.

I haven’t been on here as much either since finishing law school and I’m gonna try to keep it that way too, so I understand where you’re coming from. But your perspective will always be valued here if you return down the road.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
597731d98bcb5d390aaa3cb3d7dc3803.gif

@Rhakim were one of the few posters who could write a "dissertation" that I would take the time to read because I knew it would be sourced and well reasoned even if I disagreed with the premise (you're wrong about Wilt). That's the kind of thing that should challenge people to make smarter arguments or at least make them less lazy (obviously we know that doesn't hold true).

Take care man, this place was already in decline so losing a poster of your caliber is going to be make that even more apparent.