Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
@Rhakim , as others said, you just need a break from TLR. A couple of years ago, I asked for being banned from TLR for similar reasons and it was refreshenig. Nowadays I really just read some of the Trending threads

You could use the Ignore button too which would also curate your Coli experience. But yeah, it's exhaustive to fight an uphill battle, you'll lose more than you'll win and it's hard to accept.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I noticed some non-HL posters coming in to pollute the thread. Wonder how they found it and what possessed them to come in? And just about at the same time too, eh? At least they're giving an object lesson in the exact sort of shyt I'm talking about.

Nap? What did he say?

I'm not even mad at that one - it makes sense Nap would be upset to see me go. I'm one of his favorite posters.

c8Al186.jpg

If shyt-posting is the only way he knows how to mourn, then goshdarnit, let him mourn his way.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I noticed some non-HL posters coming in to pollute the thread. Wonder how they found it and what possessed them to come in? And just about at the same time too, eh? At least they're giving an object lesson in the exact sort of shyt I'm talking about.

I'm not even mad at that one - it makes sense Nap would be upset to see me go. I'm one of his favorite posters.

c8Al186.jpg

If shyt-posting is the only way he knows how to mourn, then goshdarnit, let him mourn his way.
That member of team Nap is getting an earful right now.:wow:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Im not surprised hes exhausted. He and @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited have been combatting woeful anti-science posters for months with the seeming intent of educating them and lurkers as to the data and merits of the vaccination..both for the good of their own and the country as a whole. Seemingly. But, as mostly an onlooker, I've seen it almost come to a standstill because many of these people simply arent budging. When you extrapolate that stubbornness out into society it gives you a glimpse into the minds of the people who are (again seemingly) holding the country back in at least this one particular event and it is exasperating

Why is that the least disciplined, most selfish, most greediest person always the most motivated? :dahell: especially from 2003 onwards with music, and media, and popularity.

These anti-vaxxers are not budging down and even keep their stances after they themselves suffered from COVID.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Why is that the least disciplined, most selfish, most greediest person always the most motivated? :dahell: especially from 2003 onwards with music, and media, and popularity.

These anti-vaxxers are not budging down and even keep their stances after they themselves suffered from COVID.

Some sort of a combination of pride, superficial attachments and distrust of others. Among other things