Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ehhhh we clown other people for making social media posts talking about how they are leaving a social media site instead of just logging off, so I get why people are clowning it in this instance. It comes off as attention whoring even if the intentions are sincere especially since this is your 2nd farewell post.

It shouldn't have to take asking for a ban just to walk away from a website as there are other methods that you can use instead to solve the problem that you have with certain posters on the site.

People take this website so serious sometimes and let the arguments and debates with other posters consume their mind.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Once again, but for real this time, gonna ask for a ban so I don't get sucked back in. And can't believe I forgot @Geek Nasty in my original list, good looking out breh and do well out there.

Tired of constant fighting even over the most mundane facts. Tired of anti-woman, anti-immigrant, and other stuff that just divides the community. Tired of expending the paragraphs of energy it takes to debunk every short line of unsourced bullshyt. Most of all, tired of having discussions where no one knows who each other is and too many relationships are either negative or nonexistent. I've decided I need to focus my energy on people who actually know me and people I actually know, where the real shyt we've done and cred we have stands before every word we say.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss a lot of you. @FAH1223, @Booksnrain, @gabbo, I respect the hell out of all of you and will be sad not to interact anymore. @Orbital-Fetus, @storyteller, @Cole Cash, @neotheflyingone, @hashmander, @Reality, @Russ, @Sukairain, @Starman, @Robbie3000, @19-, @Serious, @Black Panther, @Jimmy from Linkedin, @Ya' Cousin Cleon, @IllmaticDelta, @88m3, @A.R.$, @2Quik4UHoes, @VegasCAC, @The axe murderer, @Secure Da Bag, @PewPew, @AZBeauty, @Yapdatfool, @lightskin jermaine, @mc_brew, @AndroidHero, @Dr. Acula, @BoBurnz, @intra vires, @Apollo Kid, @Sbp, @Taharqa, @Spatial Paradox, @Mantis Toboggan M.D., @GnauzBookOfRhymes, and even @DEAD7, thanks for being supportive when I did the Historical Beefs series and many of y'all in the other times too. @duncanthetall, @Wild self, @mastermind, @Dray5K, @GPBear, @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, @Stir Fry, @mobbinfms, @nyknick, @mastermind, I was usually happy to see you input into a thread. @BigAggieLean., @Paper Boi, @Drip Bayless, @™BlackPearl The Empress™ you good people. All you fools in the Coliseum too, the true bball knowledge contingent is more than I can name, just recognize LBJ is undisputed top-2 of all time. @Walt is the legend. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I always respected you a lot even when we butted heads on shyt. @Barnett114 and @Houston911 thanks for being decent mods.

I know there's a lot of other names that deserved a shoutout but I'm terrible with remembering folks' names, please don't take offense if I left you out.

Remember that those who really care about the Black community and are willing to put their necks on the line for the entire diaspora ain't all that common in this world. We gotta stick together as a community and look out for each other if we're gonna make it anywhere. Stay positive and treat each other with grace, more grace than I've been able to show here.
Breh don't leave, just put people on ignore. I was glad you reconsidered your position, but it's clear your ignore list isn't long enough and that's what's giving you trouble.

Ignore list, ignore list!

Ig. Nore. List.

Put the dummies on ignore and give it a week.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Ehhhh we clown other people for making social media posts talking about how they are leaving a social media site instead of just logging off, so I get why people are clowning it in this instance. It comes off as attention whoring even if the intentions are sincere.

The "attention whoring" was when people who can't stand me went to a bunch of effort to @ their buddies to this thread, which has happened repeatedly in the days, weeks and months after I posted it.

Go back to first page and the thread hit fine with the exact people it was meant for. There are enough folk who have got legit positive feelings about me from our relationship here (see banner, rep, comments) and I didn't think it fair to just ghost them. Might as well just let the place die out, but I don't want to be an ass on the way to people who do care and are trying to do the right thing.

Anyway, bye. I always liked your choice of sn even if it didn't seem to fit with your posting at all.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Tired of constant fighting even over the most mundane facts. Tired of anti-woman, anti-immigrant, and other stuff that just divides the community. Tired of expending the paragraphs of energy it takes to debunk every short line of unsourced bullshyt. Most of all, tired of having discussions where no one knows who each other is and too many relationships are either negative or nonexistent. I've decided I need to focus my energy on people who actually know me and people I actually know, where the real shyt we've done and cred we have stands before every word we say.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. It's seeping into other parts of my life, and I don't like it. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss a lot of you. @FAH1223, @Booksnrain, @gabbo, I respect the hell out of all of you and will be sad not to interact anymore. @Orbital-Fetus, @storyteller, @Cole Cash, @neotheflyingone, @hashmander, @Reality, @Russ, @Sukairain, @Starman, @Robbie3000, @19-, @Serious, @Black Panther, @Jimmy from Linkedin, @Ya' Cousin Cleon, @IllmaticDelta, @88m3, @A.R.$, @2Quik4UHoes, @VegasCAC, @The axe murderer, @Secure Da Bag, @PewPew, @AZBeauty, @Yapdatfool, @lightskin jermaine, @mc_brew, @AndroidHero, @Dr. Acula, @BoBurnz, @intra vires, @Apollo Kid, @Sbp, @Taharqa, @Spatial Paradox, @Mantis Toboggan M.D., @GnauzBookOfRhymes, and even @DEAD7, thanks for being supportive when I did the Historical Beefs series and many of y'all in the other times too. @duncanthetall, @Wild self, @mastermind, @Dray5K, @GPBear, @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, @Stir Fry, @mobbinfms, @nyknick, @mastermind, I was usually happy to see you input into a thread. @BigAggieLean., @Paper Boi, @Drip Bayless, @™BlackPearl The Empress™ you good people. All you fools in the Coliseum too, the true bball knowledge contingent is more than I can name, just recognize LBJ is undisputed top-2 of all time. @Walt is the legend. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I always respected you a lot even when we butted heads on shyt. @Barnett114 and @Houston911 thanks for being decent mods.

I know there's a lot of other names that deserved a shoutout but I'm terrible with remembering folks' names, please don't take offense if I left you out.

Remember that those who really care about the Black community and are willing to put their necks on the line for the entire diaspora ain't all that common in this world. We gotta stick together as a community and look out for each other if we're gonna make it anywhere. Stay positive and treat each other with grace, more grace than I've been able to show here.

Thanks brother. I'm quite late in seeing this as I was on a self imposed exile at the time.....I think. One does need a break from this sort of negativity. Though, I feel left to our own devices our opinions would be THIS divided and toxic on almost every subject. I know it's cliche but I legitimately blame the white man for this. Well, white redditors and their all or nothing approach to any discussion. I feel we as a people are quite skeptical in nature about many subjects, particularly politics, government/civics. The battle to the death style of argument popularized in white spaces has engulfed the internet and poisoned it. This isn't the most civil forum itself so it was easy for that brand of negativity to take hold and flourish.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The "attention whoring" was when people who can't stand me went to a bunch of effort to @ their buddies to this thread, which has happened repeatedly in the days, weeks and months after I posted it.

Go back to first page and the thread hit fine with the exact people it was meant for. There are enough folk who have got legit positive feelings about me from our relationship here (see banner, rep, comments) and I didn't think it fair to just ghost them. Might as well just let the place die out, but I don't want to be an ass on the way to people who do care and are trying to do the right thing.

Anyway, bye. I always liked your choice of sn even if it didn't seem to fit with your posting at all.

I mean you did say that you were leaving this site for good, to only end up showing back up so of course posters were going to mention and relay back to the original thread as it happens all the time on this site and you weren't going to be the exception to that.

Like I said, it's really not that serious and a lot of posters on here let the trolls and the debates influence their minds and moods. People take stuff on this site so serious sometimes when the majority of us don't know each other personally like that to even have those type of feelings towards one after.

If I have a problem with a poster, I just block them and keep it moving and don't bother engaging in their rhetoric which is what they want people to do.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine making two farewell posts :mjlol:

breh is super cool but this is fukking hilarious tho…but ya a one week break from TLR made me realize how outright miserable a lot of posters on here are…I mistook it for lame jokes/trolling but some of these dudes are just really fukked up…that being said there are still a lot of cool ass good-natured funny folks on here too…and outside of the booth the other subs are chill af

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, fukk @Rhakim. Ive been and dealt with more bullshyt from this forum than his ass has ever dealt with and hes crying about what??? Theres been other members have had to deal with shyt too and theyre still here. bytch you got folks banned and bushed left and right for not cosigning your democrat shilling and your viewpoints and youre crying about what? Im tired of these lame fukkers trying to make themselves out to be victims or going through the struggle when folks like me are hanging tough, tolerating the bullshyt and still here like its not a thing. Yeah, leave, weak ass bytch. its not you had people trying to catch you in person to fight you or confront you or hack your personal shyt up off of this site. When that happens, talk. Otherwise, gtfoh with this shyt.

You fake ass cats please stop trying to speak like youre real when youre not.

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Put the posters who you consider irredeemably repugnant on ignore. The posters you think mean well but are misguided just don't take them seriously. Let them figure out whatever they got to learn for themselves. A lot of y'all have this weird pride about not ignoring people but then go on these back and fourths because you think others care about your image online instead of just ignoring an individual you think offers nothing but negativity. Personally, I have no friends on here, If I leave I doubt anyone would notice or care but the upside I also have no enemies and no one would throw petty parties about me disappearing either.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Once again, but for real this time, gonna ask for a ban so I don't get sucked back in. And can't believe I forgot @Geek Nasty in my original list, good looking out breh and do well out there.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Please grow the fukk up. It’s a message board on a computer. If it affects your life that much you need to get some therapy because you have much deeper issues. Any sane person with even a minimal life forgets about this place as soon as they log off. This is somewhere to come shoot the shyt and pass the time when there’s nothing else to do. Jesus Christ.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
You should have just PM'd everyone you @'d. We're the ones who like you and we're the ones who would be sorry to see you go. The others obviously dislike you and it was only going to demoralise you further to make another public announcement