⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Once again, but for real this time, gonna ask for a ban so I don't get sucked back in. And can't believe I forgot @Geek Nasty in my original list, good looking out breh and do well out there.

Tired of constant fighting even over the most mundane facts. Tired of anti-woman, anti-immigrant, and other stuff that just divides the community. Tired of expending the paragraphs of energy it takes to debunk every short line of unsourced bullshyt. Most of all, tired of having discussions where no one knows who each other is and too many relationships are either negative or nonexistent. I've decided I need to focus my energy on people who actually know me and people I actually know, where the real shyt we've done and cred we have stands before every word we say.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss a lot of you. @FAH1223, @Booksnrain, @gabbo, I respect the hell out of all of you and will be sad not to interact anymore. @Orbital-Fetus, @storyteller, @Cole Cash, @neotheflyingone, @hashmander, @Reality, @Russ, @Sukairain, @Starman, @Robbie3000, @19-, @Serious, @Black Panther, @Jimmy from Linkedin, @Ya' Cousin Cleon, @IllmaticDelta, @88m3, @A.R.$, @2Quik4UHoes, @VegasCAC, @The axe murderer, @Secure Da Bag, @PewPew, @AZBeauty, @Yapdatfool, @lightskin jermaine, @mc_brew, @AndroidHero, @Dr. Acula, @BoBurnz, @intra vires, @Apollo Kid, @Sbp, @Taharqa, @Spatial Paradox, @Mantis Toboggan M.D., @GnauzBookOfRhymes, and even @DEAD7, thanks for being supportive when I did the Historical Beefs series and many of y'all in the other times too. @duncanthetall, @Wild self, @mastermind, @Dray5K, @GPBear, @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, @Stir Fry, @mobbinfms, @nyknick, @mastermind, I was usually happy to see you input into a thread. @BigAggieLean., @Paper Boi, @Drip Bayless, @™BlackPearl The Empress™ you good people. All you fools in the Coliseum too, the true bball knowledge contingent is more than I can name, just recognize LBJ is undisputed top-2 of all time. @Walt is the legend. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I always respected you a lot even when we butted heads on shyt. @Barnett114 and @Houston911 thanks for being decent mods.

I know there's a lot of other names that deserved a shoutout but I'm terrible with remembering folks' names, please don't take offense if I left you out.

Remember that those who really care about the Black community and are willing to put their necks on the line for the entire diaspora ain't all that common in this world. We gotta stick together as a community and look out for each other if we're gonna make it anywhere. Stay positive and treat each other with grace, more grace than I've been able to show here.
Just let the nonsense go and put foolishness on ignore. The forum is dying tho but it won’t get better without different perspectives. Edit: I gave you rep but said “do” leave instead of “don’t” leave. Lol

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Once again, but for real this time, gonna ask for a ban so I don't get sucked back in. And can't believe I forgot @Geek Nasty in my original list, good looking out breh and do well out there.

Tired of constant fighting even over the most mundane facts. Tired of anti-woman, anti-immigrant, and other stuff that just divides the community. Tired of expending the paragraphs of energy it takes to debunk every short line of unsourced bullshyt. Most of all, tired of having discussions where no one knows who each other is and too many relationships are either negative or nonexistent. I've decided I need to focus my energy on people who actually know me and people I actually know, where the real shyt we've done and cred we have stands before every word we say.

And I'm gonna be honest I've participated in a lot of the negative shyt here. I find myself becoming a more aggressive, more argumentative, more derogatory person the more I post here. So like I've been telling folk since last week (and hinting at for longer than that), I'm getting out of here.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna miss a lot of you. @FAH1223, @Booksnrain, @gabbo, I respect the hell out of all of you and will be sad not to interact anymore. @Orbital-Fetus, @storyteller, @Cole Cash, @neotheflyingone, @hashmander, @Reality, @Russ, @Sukairain, @Starman, @Robbie3000, @19-, @Serious, @Black Panther, @Jimmy from Linkedin, @Ya' Cousin Cleon, @IllmaticDelta, @88m3, @A.R.$, @2Quik4UHoes, @VegasCAC, @The axe murderer, @Secure Da Bag, @PewPew, @AZBeauty, @Yapdatfool, @lightskin jermaine, @mc_brew, @AndroidHero, @Dr. Acula, @BoBurnz, @intra vires, @Apollo Kid, @Sbp, @Taharqa, @Spatial Paradox, @Mantis Toboggan M.D., @GnauzBookOfRhymes, and even @DEAD7, thanks for being supportive when I did the Historical Beefs series and many of y'all in the other times too. @duncanthetall, @Wild self, @mastermind, @Dray5K, @GPBear, @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited, @Stir Fry, @mobbinfms, @nyknick, @mastermind, I was usually happy to see you input into a thread. @BigAggieLean., @Paper Boi, @Drip Bayless, @™BlackPearl The Empress™ you good people. All you fools in the Coliseum too, the true bball knowledge contingent is more than I can name, just recognize LBJ is undisputed top-2 of all time. @Walt is the legend. @Rarely-Wrong Liggins I always respected you a lot even when we butted heads on shyt. @Barnett114 and @Houston911 thanks for being decent mods.

I know there's a lot of other names that deserved a shoutout but I'm terrible with remembering folks' names, please don't take offense if I left you out.

Remember that those who really care about the Black community and are willing to put their necks on the line for the entire diaspora ain't all that common in this world. We gotta stick together as a community and look out for each other if we're gonna make it anywhere. Stay positive and treat each other with grace, more grace than I've been able to show here.

@Kyle C. Barker

Daps

giphy.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Just let the nonsense go and put foolishness on ignore. The forum is dying tho but it won’t get better without different perspectives. Edit: I gave you rep but said “do” leave instead of “don’t” leave. Lol

It's not going to get better, trolls always post harder on dying forums than good posters do cause the trolls don't have anything else to live for. Would rather just let it die.

Like I said in OP, I'm gonna move my efforts to people who know what I've put up in real life and where we actually have a chance of influencing each other positively.

You're a real one though @Booksnrain, too deep in the head to waste your time on the troll boys. I'm sure the other 95% of your life you're applying that intellect where it counts so I won't tell you what to do with your time, but I'm just not seeing it worth it here anymore. Gotta get more into Black blogging communities or straight up just stay involved locally and in person. Good looking out.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Dude just use the ignore button
Put these negative people on ignore
Listen, as I said before I don't always agree with you, though many times I do as well, but I do think you have a non-biased position that the website needs.
This website does not need more like-minded people, it needs more non-biased perspectives. The more the merrier in fact, as long as they are as non-bias as one can reasonably be.
At least try it out before going ghost, the ignore button, at the very least.

Don't let them weaponize negativity and win.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Luke Cage he still crying like a bytch, dude made another farewell announcement
:mjlol:

You claimed I don't live in your head, but this is the 4th time today you've posted about me when I wasn't even engaging with you (first 3 times you brought me up you did it in a thread I hadn't even entered). You're posting in HL for the first time in 6 months just to talk in my thread and you made an entire thread about me in TLR this morning based on a three-month-old post in a subforum that you don't even read. It's clear you're gonna miss me as much as anyone.

Daps
You claimed I don't live in your head, but you're posting in HL for the first time in 6 months just to enter my thread and you made an entire thread about me in TLR this morning based on a three-month-old post in a subforum that you don't even read. It's clear you're gonna miss me as much as anyone.

Again bytch nikka I forgot you existed until you negged me earlier today, you gon lie about it again?

3-B575-C01-540-B-4259-8-FFC-F82-A5406168-C.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Again bytch nikka I forgot you existed until you negged me earlier today, you gon lie about it again?

3-B575-C01-540-B-4259-8-FFC-F82-A5406168-C.jpg

How did I lie? When did I say I didn't neg you? I already said I negged you in the other thread and was straight-up about why too, your thread was just dumb and unnecessary and other folk were negging and/or calling you out for it too.

You claim you don't care about me, yet I posted this message in a forum you NEVER post in and you not only read it but remembered it 3 months later...how?

And you get negged all the time by everyone, I wasn't even the only person who negged you for that horrible thread, that's why you're -7000 in the red. If you threw a fit every time someone negged you this forum wouldn't be anything else. Yet you have posted about me ~10 times already today, spoken extremely disrespectfully with words you would never say to my face, started an entire thread about me, have commented about me at least 4 times in threads where I wasn't even engaging with you, and came here and posted in HL where you never, ever show up solely to...I'm not sure what. Why? Because one -10 on a really dumb thread pushed you from -6,950 to -6,960? Really, you want us to think that?

I already asked @Barnett114 for the ban but gonna put you on ignore now too cause you're so incredibly annoying.

Daps
How did I lie? When did I say I didn't neg you? I already said I negged you in the other thread and was straight-up about why too, your thread was just dumb and unnecessary and other folk were negging and/or calling you out for it too.

You claim you don't care about me, yet I posted this message in a forum you NEVER post in and you not only read it but remembered it 3 months later...how?

And you get negged all the time by everyone, I wasn't even the only person who negged you for that horrible thread, that's why you're -7000 in the red. If you threw a fit every time someone negged you this forum wouldn't be anything else. Yet you have posted about me ~10 times already today, spoken extremely disrespectfully with words you would never say to my face, started an entire thread about me, have commented about me at least 4 times in threads where I wasn't even engaging with you, and came here and posted in HL where you never, ever show up solely to...I'm not sure what. Why? Because one -10 on a really dumb thread pushed you from -6,950 to -6,960? Really, you want us to think that?

I already asked @Barnett114 for the ban but gonna put you on ignore now too cause you're so incredibly annoying.

sad-crying.gif