I'm tired of the lack of respect towards black Americans from Africa/black immigrants

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Depends. That holds true with a lot of the earlier West Africans immigrants as they immigrated through meeting qualifications or as students but majority of East Africans came as refugees or applied for asylum. Also applies with a lot of the Francophone Africans.

True.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
All my close friends are either spanish or black. In fact, I don't even have any white friends.
mysmilie_873.gif

And you're right, I don't care what they think that's why I said before I don't care what they think. :deadmanny:

You're not too bright are you? Ol dumb smart nikka. Go take a seat.
mysmilie_873.gif
So you have no white friends yet your still an Uncle Tom.

How the hell did that happen? :russ:

I'm smart enough to see your Uncle Tom traits that you don't see so if I'm smart dumb then your plain out retarded.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you have no white friends yet your still an Uncle Tom.

How the hell did that happen. :russ:

Not an uncle tom. In fact I simple corrected you by saying everyone is from Africa, then your militant ass got all defensive and started calling me an uncle tom. :lolhov:

Just cause I don't kiss your black ass doesn't make me an uncle tom. :lolhov:

In fact, I'm all about preserving the black community. Even when I see lost negroes like you I get a sharp urge to educate them.

In fact here:

0761316477.jpg

Seeing as how you can't even use basic punctuation or grammar this seems to be on your grade level. There's even pictures on every page.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...a=X&ei=wvxRUaXPB8-60QG_u4GYCg&ved=0CHsQ8wIwAw

Here's the link. I'll pay for it as well. :pachaha:

You see, breh? I'm all for educating my black brothers, man. Don't get it twisted. :salute:

Blackout

Daps
Not an uncle tom. In fact I simple corrected you by saying everyone is from Africa, then your militant ass got all defensive and started calling me an uncle tom. :lolhov:

Just cause I don't kiss your black ass doesn't make me an uncle tom. :lolhov:

In fact, I'm all about preserving the black community. Even when I see lost negroes like you I get a sharp urge to educate them.

In fact here:

0761316477.jpg

Seeing as how you can't even use basic punctuation or grammar this seems to be on your grade level. There's even pictures on every page.

https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...a=X&ei=wvxRUaXPB8-60QG_u4GYCg&ved=0CHsQ8wIwAw

Here's the link. I'll pay for it as well. :pachaha:

You see, breh? I'm all for educating my black brothers, man. Don't get it twisted. :salute:
Actually you assumed that I was a lost negro and assumed that i didn't know that everybody was from Africa and i told you to tell that to the racists whites who dont know that they did come from Africa and think they originated in Europe because telling me is like preaching to the choir.

Just because I choose to use basic grammar doesn't reflect on what I know. People can speak Spanish, English or even a dead language but if they tell you that the world is round it would be correct nonetheless.

All your doing is reaching at this point which is quite lame.

You not following along with what i say and assuming shyt that isn't true is your issue not mine.:pachaha:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Actually you assumed that I didn't know that everybody was from Africa and i told you to tell that to the racists whites who assume that they didn't come from Africa and originated in Europe because telling me is like preaching to the choir.

You not following and assuming shyt that isn't true is your issue not mine.:pachaha:

And I told you I don't care what they think because it's a fact everyone came from Africa and then you went on a emotional rant about me being an "Uncle Tom."

Next :snooze:

Blackout

Daps
And I told you I don't care what they think because it's a fact everyone came from Africa and then you went on a emotional rant about me being an "Uncle Tom."

Next :snooze:
Thats the thing.

You say that you dont care what they think yet you act like an Uncle Tom.

It doesn't add up. :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Not true. Most of them are the elite from their country.

Thats what they will say. If you had or were making good money you weren't giving up that status to live decent in America or Canada. You can live very nicely in a lot of these countries even if they were poor.

For the most part the type of people who came here range from hard workers or graduates who out grew their home economies (often middle class) to people who lacked connections/politics to smart dumb heads who found a lane in the states. The last group are the same types to go back home and show off.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Thats what they will say. If you had or were making good money you weren't giving up that status to live decent in America or Canada. You can live very nicely in a lot of these countries even if they were poor.

For the most part the type of people who came here range from hard workers or graduates who out grew their home economies (often middle class) to people who lacked connections/politics to smart dumb heads who found a lane in the states. The last group are the same types to go back home and show off.

:what:

Dog....most of them leave to come here and receive the best education this world has to offer.

My dad grew up in the palace in Ife and was educated in the best schools. He left to finish his education here, like so many others.

What the hell are you talking about? You dont think the "brain drain" in many of these nations isn't real?

Blackout

Daps
Not that I care about what you think but I'd like to know why you think i'm an uncle tom. :heh:
Great question. I've seen you display various qualities of an Uncle Tom.

I think I posted a pic of Stephen and quoted your post the last time I saw you do it.

Trust me whenever I see you doing it again ill do the same thing.

Plus its good to know that I mainly say what I see.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off topic.

The recent trend of a lot of West African students joining black frats is going to be a good thing for the current and future generation of melanin people in America.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Great question. I've seen you display various qualities of an Uncle Tom.

I think I posted a pic of Stephen and quoted your post the last time I saw you do it.

Trust me whenever I see you doing it again ill do the same thing.

Plus its good to know that I mainly say what I see.

Good job avoiding the question, so not only do you not know shyt about history, you also suck at reading comprehension. :heh:

And who the hell is Stephen? :what:

Blackout

Daps
Good job avoiding the question, so not only do you not know shyt about history, you also suck at reading comprehension. :heh:

And who the hell is Stephen? :what:
I didn't avoid the question. You asked why I think your an Uncle Tom and I said its because you display Uncle Tom qualities.

Your reading comprehension is what needs help. :snoop:

You not only assume wrong shyt you also suck at reading. :manny:

Shiiiiett I did more than answer your question. I even said that I could attain proof for my statement. :dead:

Stephen is the Uncle Tom from django.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Off topic.

The recent trend of a lot of West African students joining black frats is going to be a good thing for the current and future generation of melanin people in America.

My ex girls' husband runs some frat org down in B-More and last week, two Africans were talking sideways about Black Americans in B-More. Dude had to tell them "you're in an office full of frats and educated black americans you sit across everyday, and all you can look at is poor blacks in Baltimore as respresentatives of all of us? How hard would it be for me to go to your country and find the worst of your kind and do the same?"

Dudes fell back and said they didn't think of it that way. :heh: :snoop: