I'm starting to notice the hatred for fat dudes from coli females

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You were cheating on someone. How could you possibly expect loyalty?

:dwillhuh: Any selfrespecting man expects loyalty.......... What type of question is this:camby:

:russ: @ side bytch...... That's like a 1 in 10 million possibility. Stuff don't happen like that everyday, B. Do you think this dude is getting any p*ssy? Could this dude taken your side bytch? Would another fat female give this dude any play?

Qv32NZa.jpg

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
:heh: idk...

Geeze wtf did u do wrong to lose your bytch to a fat slob

Nothing, imo. :obama:

According to her, i didn't call her when i was outta town, and we had sex every time we saw eachother (i guess she wanted to waste time sometimes) , and She said that she was different than some random hood rat ( just because she was college educated n shyt). + she asked if i thought she'd ever get married, and i said no:ld:

:to: But you don't get a nikka back like that. I'd rather it have been a non sloppy nikka. I can't go behind a fat nikka, ever....

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Get out of here with the twisted mental gymnastics. Cheating and open relationships are NOT the same thing.
I can tell you never been in a serious long term relation

I was with my ex for over 8yrs
At some point if you can spit that manipulation game and she loves you..cheating or what I call it "side"
She will let you have something on the side

Welcome to real life nikka

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I'm white overweight and took a brothers in good shapes main bytch. Then again I'm not sloppy sloppy fat, have a career and am the man so that helped as well but the older I get the more this becomes a myth. Then again all the girls I go for have a big ass n titties so that's prolly why it's working. I've seen skinnier dudes with much uglier fatter broads then me.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But it's okay for you to cheat. You hypocrites are truly sick.

:stopitslime:A sick person murders people and eats them.... or is a serial rapist.

a man who likes variety might cheat if p*ssy is chasing him, but he may not always be a cheater.

In any regard, girl or not,,, my side needs to be faithful because she accepted the position.

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
oohhh gooodddd!!! back in summer of 2013 ...I gave this fat dude a chance on dating me (we went on like 3 dates)...I met him in person and he had a great personality and treated me great...but I couldn't get pass his tadpole body
michigan_j__frog_s_presentation_vector_reanim__by_ldejruff-d5y6q60.png
and man boobs...you know that south american body...and he was cocked-eye AND his bottom teeth were all yellow :pachaha:Its good that shyt happened to me...always acting like mother teresa and shyt cause I knew whatever he was feeling was not gonna go any further than a friendship...but I went ahead and got outside my shelf and entertained his attraction :wtb:

The upside was that he is a GS-14 in the govt. and is an army captain in the reserve, my age and NO KIDS...hence my optimism
he went away for army reserve for like a month and I thought this was my chance :whew:

he came back and tried to go out again...and I told him that I'm no longer interested; I need to focus on finding a better job blah blah blah..OMG this guy almost had a meltdown on the phone...he said that he has never been rejected before "not like this"...he couldn't believe that was happening to him and why...:pachaha:

and I'm thinking...imagine if I would've told him the truth :lupe: then after a month or so I saw him at one one those 20s and 30s meeting hollering at some fat white girl :manny:

and I was like great! he got back in his lane :pachaha:

:ufdup:

You should have told him the truth