I'm starting to notice the hatred for fat dudes from coli females

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka pls. You're scummy. You lucky you if you don't come back as a sewer rat. :skip:
:damn: So you're just gonna keep bodying me non stop?:lupe:

I'm may have been slightly trif on occasion:ehh:, but that's only because i only have 1 life to live... if i had a few other lives I wouldn't wile out. but i'm on my last soul... I transcend from here.

but yo not scummy, i do charity, all women think i'm a nice guy, i even adopted a kid, when i already have kids.....
every chick i ever did wrong would still be my friend .......

it's not what you do its How you do it... :whoa:

:lupe: As a matter of fact if your ever in the midwest, pm me because cause I really need somebody,
So tell me you're that somebody:to:

You could hit it then quit it... just to teach me a lesson , the error in my ways , and show me how it feels to be hurt :why:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
This should be a clue to all overweight people. If you want a beautiful person, get in shape. You can't expect somebody who has put in time keeping themselves in shape to want to be with somebody who hasn't.
So they're just gonna discriminate against me because of something that i can control?
Are you saying my fat isn't beautiful nikka? :what:

You're trippin. Any girl who doesn't love me at my worst (heaviest) doesn't deserve me at my best. Fat is sexy (on men) and fat men are entitled to any woman they desire. Don't discriminate against fat dudes its wrong.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think obesity is related to laziness and just overall bad decision making skills...

There is really no way around it....None of that shyt is attractive, no matter the gender to be real..

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:damn: So you're just gonna keep bodying me non stop?:lupe:

I'm may have been slightly trif on occasion:ehh:, but that's only because i only have 1 life to live... if i had a few other lives I wouldn't wile out. but i'm on my last soul... I transcend from here.

but yo not scummy, i do charity, all women think i'm a nice guy, i even adopted a kid, when i already have kids.....
every chick i ever did wrong would still be my friend .......

it's not what you do its How you do it... :whoa:

:lupe: As a matter of fact if your ever in the midwest, pm me because cause I really need somebody,
So tell me you're that somebody:to:

You could hit it then quit it... just to teach me a lesson , the error in my ways , and show me how it feels to be hurt :why:

Ew. You're from Detroit and I'm spoken for. I won't entertain you, your harem, and world of destruction. Matter fact, I'ma make sure I'm not even gonna step foot in your neck of the woods so I don't catch some of that bad karma waiting for you. :scust:

Ain't you Muslim anyways? Stay on ya deen breh. I'll ask brother @malcolmxxx_45 to make dua for you. :mjpls:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Don't want a man with t*ts, it's gross. So is a dikk hiding under a big gut.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
So they're just gonna discriminate against me because of something that i can control?

You're trippin. Any girl who doesn't love me at my worst (heaviest) doesn't deserve me at my best. Fat is sexy (on men) and fat men are entitled to any woman they desire. Don't discriminate against fat dudes its wrong.
U stay going in on big girls but u gon defend fat nikkas? :dahell:

I knew u was a fat bytch :mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Don't want a man with t*ts, it's gross. So is a dikk hiding under a big gut.

There's your answer Filli......

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ew. You're from Detroit and I'm spoken for. I won't entertain you, your harem, and world of destruction. :scust:

Ain't you Muslim anyways? Stay on ya deen breh. I'll ask brother @malcolmxxx_45 to make dua for you. :mjpls:
:whoa: i didn't ask if you were spoken for...... relevance? :dwillhuh:

and what do you mean destruction:shaq:

Why you calling @malcolmxxx_45 in this?

What your life like @Elle Driver ? :patrice:
Mine dog, of course it's real Passin judgment, you nikkaz second-guessin Blackking?!?:upsetfavre:
:lupe:Cause you don't eat swine don't make you Amin
Dog you know a couple suras, out the Qur'an
I guess you all on your deen and I ain't on mine:shaq2:

:rudy:
Stop that Akki, 'fore I send shots though your body
Make 'em feel feel hell on earth before Allah drop thee
I feel the line's drawn here, nuttin more can stop me
Till them feds pick me up , or them boys pop me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Mine dog, of course it's real Passin judgment, you nikkaz second-guessin Blackking?!?:upsetfavre:

Low key of high key
I been noticing that she feels me

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

The relevance is, I don't entertain that weird tangled web of side chicks, wives, baby muvas, estranged girlfriends that wanna jump back in ya life and stab all yo other hoes. You can't live a normal life with just one woman you're faithful to? My head would explode having to deal with all that. I'm a sane person though. :mjpls: Same can't be said for you. But you CLEARLY on that good kush and alcohol. :ehh:

I involved @malcolmxxx_45 because he is a fellow Muslim who also struggles with the temptations of life, but he has an excuse since he comes from Somalia.

Daps
Reppin
midwest
I like fat nikkas. Posted about it in the "weird shyt you like" thread. I've been celibate since March 2014 (almost a year) but I'd bust it open for Rick Ross :noah: he could put his belly on my back any day :shaq: