I'm starting to notice the hatred for fat dudes from coli females

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:A sick person murders people and eats them.... or is a serial rapist.

a man who likes variety might cheat if p*ssy is chasing him, but he may not always be a cheater.

In any regard, girl or not,,, my side needs to be faithful because she accepted the position.
I hope your "main" is getting dikked down from sunrise to sunset by someone else.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:russ: @ side bytch...... That's like a 1 in 10 million possibility. Stuff don't happen like that everyday, B. Do you think this dude is getting any p*ssy? Could this dude taken your side bytch? Would another fat female give this dude any play?

Qv32NZa.jpg

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
I thought this was a fat female

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:stopitslime:A sick person murders people and eats them.... or is a serial rapist.

a man who likes variety might cheat if p*ssy is chasing him, but he may not always be a cheater.

In any regard, girl or not,,, my side needs to be faithful because she accepted the position.

Your "side" prolly got that anti freeze waiting for you at dinner time.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your "side" prolly got that anti freeze waiting for you at dinner time.

:leon: :whoo: is this a metaphor???

Like,
she has that wet wet for my internal cumbustion engine , so that I can smash her on her kitchen table.​

:hug: you always looking out, queen:salute:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You gonna end up on a future episode of Snapped.
listen woman:ufdup:, Im on that good kush and alcohol, I got some down bytches I can call..

And these hoes love me like Satan, Yeah, fukk with me and get bodied :ld:, And all she eat is dikk :krs:, She on a strict diet

Thats my baby:to:

and speaking of Kush.. thousands of year ago we'd been part of the same Empire in Kush.. you could have been my Ethiopian queen :ahh:

aight so I just scribbled up a rough draft for not being fat anymore, so far I have
  • do situps
:mjcry:dats it

Naw.. Just
1)eat healthier...
2)ten min of jump ropes every morning
3) then eventually, talk about how these hoes wont leave you alone:mjpls: (because u probably got that Dope Fat nikka personality )

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
listen woman:ufdup:, Im on that good kush and alcohol, I got some down bytches I can call..

And these hoes love me like Satan, Yeah, fukk with me and get bodied :ld:, And all she eat is dikk :krs:, She on a strict diet

Thats my baby:to:

and speaking of Kush.. thousands of year ago we'd been part of the same Empire in Kush.. you could have been my Ethiopian queen :ahh:

Naw.. Just
1)eat healthier...
2)ten min of jump ropes every morning
3) then eventually, talk about how these hoes wont leave you alone:mjpls: (because u probably got that Dope Fat nikka personality )

nikka pls. You're scummy. You lucky you if you don't come back as a sewer rat. :skip:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Its the new instagram fad... they see in shape people all day on there getting recognition so in turn feel they need a guy like that to complete them. :mjlol:
Just like how beards are all of a sudden "in"and they now go crazy for them :mjlol: