Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cannot understand this, there is nothing more sexy, than a mans gut hitting their ass before his dikk does doggy style,or struggling to find his dikk under the mans stomach,inhaling the whiff of salty stale sweat, . Then of course the sweat breathing and wheezing as he fukks you , his weight bearing down on you from the missionary position.

You ought to be feeding him crisps and sweets while in bed with him, you haven't lived until you have felt a mans , boob slapping you in the face while being fukked ,we all know you women have bisexual tendencies, well there you go, he even has a set of boobs for you to play with.

Said before and say it again,women don't know what they want.

Being serious though, I struggle to feel sympathy here, when we all know as men, how we make fun of fat women. How many here have with their friends played a game called 'pull a pig'? where the game is to target fat women, on a night out, (the reality is, we played it because the hot girls ignored us, but thats by the by....) how many of you have cat called, a fat girl from your car with your friends.

And really while I would defend a male burn victim to the hilt, or some guy with no legs who women were doing down, almost certainly being fat is self inflicted,it is a sign of little self control, and it doesn't,look attractive.

Saying all that, it is amazing how attractive a fat man looks to these same women who would turn their noses up , if he has money. And would willingly even marry him, can't see many men able to do that with a rich fat woman.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
There's a smash or pass thread? Where is the link as I would like to know which coli ladies would let me beat