I'm starting to notice the hatred for fat dudes from coli females

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I've been fat, there is a significant difference in how women reacted to me as skinny, fat and now almost in some kinda weird shape.

• Dap
Reactions: EA

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
thats how they roll
step0000.png

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I can deal with a stomach what I can't deal with are man boobs :scust:

oohhh gooodddd!!! back in summer of 2013 ...I gave this fat dude a chance on dating me (we went on like 3 dates)...I met him in person and he had a great personality and treated me great...but I couldn't get pass his tadpole body
michigan_j__frog_s_presentation_vector_reanim__by_ldejruff-d5y6q60.png
and man boobs...you know that south american body...and he was cocked-eye AND his bottom teeth were all yellow :pachaha:Its good that shyt happened to me...always acting like mother teresa and shyt cause I knew whatever he was feeling was not gonna go any further than a friendship...but I went ahead and got outside my shelf and entertained his attraction :wtb:

The upside was that he is a GS-14 in the govt. and is an army captain in the reserve, my age and NO KIDS...hence my optimism
he went away for army reserve for like a month and I thought this was my chance :whew:

he came back and tried to go out again...and I told him that I'm no longer interested; I need to focus on finding a better job blah blah blah..OMG this guy almost had a meltdown on the phone...he said that he has never been rejected before "not like this"...he couldn't believe that was happening to him and why...:pachaha:

and I'm thinking...imagine if I would've told him the truth :lupe: then after a month or so I saw him at one one those 20s and 30s meeting hollering at some fat white girl :manny:

and I was like great! he got back in his lane :pachaha: