I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It's funny how black women don't like to be compared to white women when it comes to positive things that white women do, but when it comes to negatives white women become the standard. And why people are still using the "White women werar weaves" argument is beyond me. I already destroyed that theory. White women wear weaves that still match their natural hair texture. Get that shyt straight. That's so much different than covering up 100% of your natural hair with a weave that looks NOTHING like it. Extensions add length. Weave is used to add length ad hide the natural hair texture.
Stop using white women as a standard, because if you want to use the "Well white women do so should I" then you should work out like white women, be submissive like white women and lose the attitude just like white women, have kids AFTER you're married like white women.... Oh wait. In those cases we shouldn't compare you to white women. HAHA. ok

Daps
Its iffy. I hate weaves because the bad ones ALWAYS smell like wet dog. If a girl has on some 3000 dollar weave and i pull on it and it doesnt fall off then thats fine but curly haired girls will always win now because its like theyre becoming a rarity. Straight hair is boring as fukk.

Like Mary Jane from half Baked
rachel7.jpg

I dont think I know many people that DONT like or desire a curly haired redbone. But I think we all can come to a common ground and say that black women with blonde and red hair is one of the more :scusthov: shyt they can do style wise.

By the way why does every thread about black women become a debate between white women and black women. They arent the only two fukking race of women in the world and not everything has to be an argument on who does what. SOme idiot says " Oh hyuck hyuck white women do it and noone says anything" Motherfukker THE POST WERE NEVER TALKING ABOUT THEM. :snoop: I swear some of the nikkas on this site are so typicla and annoying.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
imagine if our women didn't do any damage to their hair from infant on up. they'd have a rich full hair that would easily trump the flat indian hair they lust after

Breh, I seen what that weave shyt does to hair at a young age. I was maybe 10 or 11 and my aunt put just for me in my little cousin hair. She went from having long hair going down her back to being bald by the age of 6. Her shyt ain't been right since.

My ex would never perm or straighten her daughters hair, and that little girl would get teased from the black girls at her school because her hair nappy. Then the little girl would overhear the older black women in her family tell her mom "why you let that little girl go out with her hair looking all nappy :scusthov:? She'd look so much prettier if she had a perm"

The shyt is deep man.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I seen what that weave shyt does to hair at a young age. I was maybe 10 or 11 and my aunt put just for me in my little cousin hair. She went from having long hair going down her back to being bald by the age of 6. Her shyt ain't been right since.

My ex would never perm or straighten her daughters hair, and that little girl would get teased from the black girls at her school because her hair nappy. Then the little girl would overhear the older black women in her family tell her mom "why you let that little girl go out with her hair looking all nappy :scusthov:? She'd look so much prettier if she had a perm"

The shyt is deep man.
THATS WHY IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE, I STILL SEE THIS shyt IN 2012 :damn:

in 2012, i'll see a fukking single mother looking bytch with a kid under 12 with perm or fake braids :why: IN 2012! :damn: these girls are getting damaged before they even have a chance.

they'll be looking at black men like :usure: "yall never liked my hair, thats why i wear weave. you all jus t want them white women" :noah:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's just so demonic, friends

indian women giving up their hair as a religious sacrifice to their deity. then black women take that very same hair and sow/glue it into their own head. there's something truly evil about this. maybe our women are being possessed by supernatural forces :wtf:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
it's just so demonic, friends

indian women giving up their hair as a religious sacrifice to their deity. then black women take that very same hair and sow/glue it into their own head. there's something truly evil about this. maybe our women are being possessed by supernatural forces :wtf:

And Indians hate black people. :deadrose: That weave is probably giving her the :comeon: every time she looks in the mirror.

And you can't blame black men for why you get perms and weaves when you have 6 year old girls getting them. They don't even care about boys at that age. Plus the doll tests. I really believe black women are the biggest self hating people on the planet. Talking about black hair doesn't grow but when a black man grows out his hair it goes down his back.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
THATS WHY IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE, I STILL SEE THIS shyt IN 2012 :damn:

in 2012, i'll see a fukking single mother looking bytch with a kid under 12 with perm or fake braids :why: IN 2012! :damn: these girls are getting damaged before they even have a chance.

they'll be looking at black men like :usure: "yall never liked my hair, thats why i wear weave. you all jus t want them white women" :noah:

Dog my chick a teacher and she hit me with some shyt that had me like :ohhh:

She said for open house she'll have to straighten her hair and put a weave in so the parents aren't shocked and put off because of her hair.

Her class is 95% black.

:mindblown:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

The shyt is deep man.

This post got me :to:

343252_o.gif

Black Self hatered is so demonic.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And Indians hate black people. :deadrose: That weave is probably giving her the :comeon: every time she looks in the mirror.

And you can't blame black men for why you get perms and weaves when you have 6 year old girls getting them. They don't even care about boys at that age. Plus the doll tests. I really believe black women are the biggest self hating people on the planet. Talking about black hair doesn't grow but when a black man grows out his hair it goes down his back.

it took me awhile to understand why our women hate themselves. i didn't realize lack of media representation meant so much to them. they really, REALLY need to see themselves in media being the object of the main characters affection.

cus they swear all black men want these cacs just off the strength of their sick media obsessions.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
as a dark skinned black male, i'd be considered a self hating c00n if i acknowledged her obvious beauty :noah:

I feel your pain Breh. White supremacy has really fukked up black peoples perception of themselves. Which is why I'm stupid conscious of what broad I'm with, what her family is like, and of they harp on the light/dark weave/natural kick.

I'm becoming more and more like my pops as I get older. He made my moms stop working and becoming a housewife because he didn't want anyone else raising his child. No grand parents, no aunts, nothing. He said he ain't want no one else poisoning our minds.

Now I know how that nikka feel. Imagine teaching your daughter her hair is beautiful only to have her come home crying because your aunt in law told her she's ugly because she's too dark and her hair is nappy. That shyt will have a nikka catch a body.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men stopped this bullsh1t long time ago.. Woman should folllow suit.

little-richard-penniman.jpg

Processed.jpg

Men ain't going to stop fukkin with yall just because you go natural. If you have you hair growing from a baby to an adult, you'd have long hair. I had an afro when i was a freakin baby.

this
2012-Natural-Hairstyles-for-Black-Women-10.jpg

looks better than this

070907_banks_400x400.jpg

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
On the real, I cant put all the blame on women, cause lets be reality, a lot of nikkas love straight hair. They're just as much at fault because they'll be like ":scusthov: I don't want no nappy headed bytch breh"