I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I like long hair. When they be doin that bc and rock them mini fros I be like :scusthov: Very few women can pull off short hair. VERY few.

This is true. I somewhat envy those who can. I have been natural for about 5 years and I waited a while before cutting mine. I have a 5 head so that short fro look was just not going to work. I need hair to balance all that out.:leostare:

My hair is similar to this style & color.
African-American-Natural-Hair-Styles-Interview.jpeg

Anyway weaves, relaxers (though I am highly against these), natural whatever floats your boat. I dont give a damn I just hate how some of us black women are so dependent on weaves and relaxers. I hear black women (and men too) talk about how our hair "needs a perm" to be presentable. It trips me out.

Arv4

Rookie
Daps
Weaves it's not a bad think if you know to put them right, imagine Beyonce with halle berry's hair ... Or Rihanna with short hair.
Long hair it's always beautiful natural or not if it's done right and not exaggerating with it as many women tend to do

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I loc'd up a few years ago and when I get bored with my hair or am feening to wear bangs (I love bangs) I get a net weave over it. I don't see nothing wrong with a little of the best of both worlds :win:

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
What I dont like is how people cant seem to find a middle ground...like the only way to be is natural...I have no issues with women who have chosen to go that route but dont try to strong arm every black woman to do so.
Some women have beautiful relaxed hair, I happen to be one of the.. Just date who you find attractive and stay off those other women scalps..its just that easy.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like weaves, but if you gonna rock one get one that look like it aint sitting 3 inches off ya scalp.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SMH no it's not....Tomato, ToMAto
if white women were going around putting afro textured weave in their hair, i'd say you have a point. even though the percentage of WW that wear hair extentions wouldnt even support your "WW do it too" theory

i say about 75% of the bw i come across are dependent upon weave and perm. it's a vicious cycle cus these dumb hoes fukk their scalp and hair up. then look at the men like ":ld: why don't you like my hair when it's natural?"

BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN CHEMOTHERAPY PATIENT NOW :damn:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Natural hair is much harder to mantain. nikkas complain about women going to the gym, but a black women can't wear natural hair and sweat everyday

:shaq2: what fat hoodrat done convinced you that that's true? My GF is 100% natural and works out 3-4 times a week. This other chick I used to mess with was 100% natural and was training for the 2012 Olympics.

One thing I told myself is if I ever get married and have a daughter, my child will never get a perm or straighten her hair.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I'm going to make a thread about the myth of black men liking natural hair.

Most black men can't even tell if a women has weave unless it's a weave ponytail

That brazil model could very well be wearing weave and not single ruck wilould be given if that girl was interested in any nikka in here

Natural hair is much harder to mantain. nikkas complain about women going to the gym, but a black women can't wear natural hair and sweat everyday

Weave is actually more practical.

:what:

so black women cant wear their natural hair and sweat, and they cant wear weave or perm because they'll sweat that out as well

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: what fat hoodrat done convinced you that that's true? My GF is 100% natural and works out 3-4 times a week. This other chick I used to mess with was 100% natural and was training for the 2012 Olympics.

One thing I told myself is if I ever get married and have a daughter, my child will never get a perm or straighten her hair.

you already know a life time of fat bytches then brainwashed him into believing that bullshyt :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
if white women were going around putting afro textured weave in their hair, i'd say you have a point. even though the percentage of WW that wear hair extentions wouldnt even support your "WW do it too" theory

i say about 75% of the bw i come across are dependent upon weave and perm. it's a vicious cycle cus these dumb hoes fukk their scalp and hair up. then look at the men like ":ld: why don't you like my hair when it's natural?"

BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE A DAMN CHEMOTHERAPY PATIENT NOW :damn:

Breh, stop arguing with these broads. A lot of them believe that example is valid. If black chicks wore weaves extensions that make em go from Amber Rose to this overnight, It would be one thing:

260txqd.jpg

I hate straight hair in black women because of what it represents. I hate weaves because of what it represents and it's fukking hideous.

So glad my girl takes good care of her hair. She puts something it that has it smells like coconuts and roses :ahh: