I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:ohlawd: that's another thing, doesn't it feel good to be able to wash your hair?

them women who put weaves in their head often go a month or more w/o a drop of soap touching their scalp

Washing my hair is one of those :ahh: moments.

Some conditioners have your scalp feeling like it just ate a peppermint :lawd:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
:ohlawd: that's another thing, doesn't it feel good to be able to wash your hair?

them women who put weaves in their head often go a month or more w/o a drop of soap touching their scalp

rocks-1.gif

I wash my hair twice a week EVERY week. :stopitslime:

If a woman goes a month without washing her hair shes a dirty ass bytch. Dont put that shyt on BW. thinner an straighter hair gets oily. Thats why if a white person doesnt wash their hair for a few days it starts lookin all stringy and stank :scusthov: African American hair is less oily than most races therefore does not need to be washed as often. I know alot of women who co wash every day :gladbron:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Men do love straight hair. I get so much more attention when my hair is like my avi versus when I wear curly or big.

Thats you in your avi? Looks like you have big t*ts and are cute....you really telling me men give a fukk about your hair? lol

Leave the DL brothers alone

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Thats you in your avi? Looks like you have big t*ts and are cute....you really telling me men give a fukk about your hair? lol

Leave the DL brothers alone

Lol idk if they care per se but I definitely notice the difference in the number and type of guy who approaches me or randomly compliments me.

They ARE typically more metro lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rocks-1.gif

If a woman goes a month without washing her hair shes a dirty ass bytch. Dont put that shyt on BW. thinner an straighter hair gets oily. Thats why if a white person doesnt wash their hair for a few days it starts lookin all stringy and stank :scusthov: African American hair is less oily than most races therefore does not need to be washed as often. I know alot of women who co wash every day :gladbron:

i will put it on black women cus i know y'all the only ones who put fake braids, weave, lacefronts in y'all hair and don't wash that shyt out for weeks

but, but, but, thats only the dirty bytches you kick it with -- WENCH, SHUT UP :stopitslime:

washinya hair twice out of a seven day week is still filthy

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
rocks-1.gif

:usure:

then you one of the FEW who get do's and then washes that shyt after paying 400 for yo shyt :pachaha:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
yes it is a one dimensional issue almost completely independent of the black male. when a mother is perming her kids hair before the age of 10, is it so she can attract males? or is it for convenience?

i've been trying to talk female friends into going natural for years, they are not hearing that shyt. there is very little black males can do to rectify this. black women literally need white men to tell them to love their natural hair, it's the only way they'll even consider it. (and then they'll claim only white men found their natural hair beautiful :snoop: )

More than likely a mother is perming her daughters hair because her mother permed her hair, and her grandmother permed her moms hair. The shyt is cultural now. Have a daughter, perm her hair, throw a weave in, repeat the cycle.

It's a cycle, in 2012 most these broads do it because it's the thing to do, not because deep down inside they hate themselves and want to be white. It's part of black female culture. shyt, every black women I know that went from perm natural didn't do it because they were trying to fight white supremacy or get in touch with their blackness. They did because they got tired of the cycle, wanted to try something different, or saw another chick do it and wanted to bite her style.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Men do love straight hair. I get so much more attention when my hair is like my avi versus when I wear curly or big.

I know this, nikkas in here acting like the avg black dude don't love straight hair. Of course you do, that's all you see. My pops is a rasta, and all I grew up around we're Jamaican men and women with locks. So because that was the majority of what I saw growing up, that's normal to me.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Hair extensions make your NATURAL hair longer Or you add them for more volume so yes it is totally different

I hope you're not a man, debating with me...especially if you've had neither :aicmon:

...hair extensions are weaves! Some women choose to leave some of their own hair out and add "hair extensions".....OR some women choose to leave none of their own hair out, which is, i guess, what you think a weave is :usure:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hair extensions make your NATURAL hair longer Or you add them for more volume so yes it is totally different

I heard that ish actually makes you go bald lol. You would think if they actually worked to make it longer chicks would stop rockin it after a certain point. Extensions gotta be one of the dumbest things to hit black people. Girls putting in fake nylon strands you can tie two boats together with to braid their hair that they could naturally do if they let their hair grow. Unfruckinbelievable.

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i will put it on black women cus i know y'all the only ones who put fake braids, weave, lacefronts in y'all hair and don't wash that shyt out for weeks

but, but, but, thats only the dirty bytches you kick it with -- WENCH, SHUT UP :stopitslime:

washinya hair twice out of a seven day week is still filthy

im sorry what cosmetology school did your fagghet azz go to? Exactly close your low budget ass mouth.

then you one of the FEW who get do's and then washes that shyt after paying 400 for yo shyt :pachaha:

yes I do wash my hair after I get it done because I know how to do my hair. Were you unaware that weave can be washed and blow dryed an flat ironed? :mindblown:

If you dont wash your sew in your dirty as fukk. Plain and Simple. The hell kinda bytches yall be dealin wit?? :why:

Arv4

Rookie
Daps
I hope you're not a man, debating with me...especially if you've had neither :aicmon:

...hair extensions are weaves! Some women choose to leave some of their own hair out and add "hair extensions".....OR some women choose to leave none of their own hair out, which is, i guess, what you think a weave is :usure:

I am a woman working in the beauty industry so I guess i can make the difference between weave and hair extensions :smile:
I had both weave and hair extension so again i know very good what the difference is.

And as a final point a white woman can not wear weave for a longer time because her hair and hair root its not strong enough to hold it and after a longer time she will be left with 0 hair and even more than that there is absolutely no point of wearing a weave because hair grows very fast and you add hair extensions to have it longer whenever you are in the mood for long hair or lots of volume.

Now I hope you are a man and that's why you don't know the difference :smile:

Just to make myself clear, when i say weaves I'm talking about sew in weave (which is very damaging especially to white women hair) when im talking about hair extensions im talking about
BL03.jpg
Clip%20on_straight_P18_22.jpg
not about glued, bonded,heat shrunk or anything similar which only women with extremely short hair use and not more than 1 times in their life otherwise they risk loosing most of their hair and in our modern days there is no point of risking that when you can do this
hair-extensions-before-and-after-photo.jpg
at home alone in 5 minutes with no damage to your natural hair

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
im sorry what cosmetology school did your fagghet azz go to? Exactly close your low budget ass mouth.

yes I do wash my hair after I get it done because I know how to do my hair. Were you unaware that weave can be washed and blow dryed an flat ironed? :mindblown:

If you dont wash your sew in your dirty as fukk. Plain and Simple. The hell kinda bytches yall be dealin wit?? :why:

bum ass bytches :jawalrus: