I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real, I cant put all the blame on women, cause lets be reality, a lot of nikkas love straight hair. They're just as much at fault because they'll be like ":scusthov: I don't want no nappy headed bytch breh"

white supremacy won. :sadcam:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the real, I cant put all the blame on women, cause lets be reality, a lot of nikkas love straight hair. They're just as much at fault because they'll be like ":scusthov: I don't want no nappy headed bytch breh"

:beli:

i grew up with in the 80's and 90s with women wearing dookie braids and hair extentions. how do they know what we like when we've never seen a healthy finished product?

its just like i said earlier. don't fault young boys or just black men in general for not feeling natural hair on a woman when we've never seen it. you cant just strip off the kim k wig then get shocked when we not use to it.

when i see an attractive chick with thick healty natural hair, it's like i've seen a unicorn. leaves me stuck on :ohhh: and judging from the facial expressions of other black males, they feel the same way.

Daps
natural + weave = winning :ahh:

i whip my weave back and forth
i whip my weave back and forth

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Well... let's see how that's FLAWED. Black girls are perming their hair when they are children. What do men have to do with that? Do you think a black boy that grows up seeing every woman in his family have perms/weaves and every black woman in the media having perm/weave is going to even realize what's going on? To him weaves/perm is seen as normal. The blame is on black women. One for perming their hair to make their sons think that that's the status quo. Two for perming their daughter's hair WELL before her daughter is even interested in men.

You guys are bringing up points that have already been debunked pages ago.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This weave/perm thing on black women is some psychological deep shhyt. Its almost like black women are in a catch 22 situation. If they rock their shhyt natural (cornrows,afros,etc) society at large doesn't accept that (mainly employers) black women are viewd as militant and rebellious and unwiling to "conform." Also a lot of brothas (not all but some brothas) turn away from our sistas that wear their hair natural. So alota black women feel a sense of social pressure at an early age to get it permed or wear weaves. I have 5 aunties and my mama does hair for a livin. So I seen that shyyt from an early age. Me personally I can't get down with hair weaves on a chick. I wana run my fingers thru a chicks hair and pull her hair while I'm smashin her from the back, plus many times tht weave be stinkin after its in for a while (y'all know I'm right abt that) :jawalrus:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:beli:

i grew up with in the 80's and 90s with women wearing dookie braids and hair extentions. how do they know what we like when we've never seen a healthy finished product?

its just like i said earlier. don't fault young boys or just black men in general for not feeling natural hair on a woman when we've never seen it. you cant just strip off the kim k wig then get shocked when we not use to it.

when i see an attractive chick with thick healty natural hair, it's like i've seen a unicorn. leaves me stuck on :ohhh: and judging from the facial expressions of other black males, they feel the same way.

Breh, the same way black boys have never seen healthy hair is the same way black girls haven't seen it either. It's not a one dimensional issue of black women need to get it together. There's a a lot of nikkas who don't think natural hair is attractive because all we see is the opposite. No one is faultless in this.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:shaq2: what fat hoodrat done convinced you that that's true? My GF is 100% natural and works out 3-4 times a week. This other chick I used to mess with was 100% natural and was training for the 2012 Olympics.

One thing I told myself is if I ever get married and have a daughter, my child will never get a perm or straighten her hair.

I agree. I have been natural for 6 years and I workout 4-5 times a week. Being natural actually gives me the freedom to workout without worrying about my hair because it usually gets wet in the shower anyway.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, the same way black boys have never seen healthy hair is the same way black girls haven't seen it either. It's not a one dimensional issue of black women need to get it together. There's a a lot of nikkas who don't think natural hair is attractive because all we see is the opposite. No one is faultless in this.

yes it is a one dimensional issue almost completely independent of the black male. when a mother is perming her kids hair before the age of 10, is it so she can attract males? or is it for convenience?

i've been trying to talk female friends into going natural for years, they are not hearing that shyt. there is very little black males can do to rectify this. black women literally need white men to tell them to love their natural hair, it's the only way they'll even consider it. (and then they'll claim only white men found their natural hair beautiful :snoop: )

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This idiot knows I'm right so he has to try to beef instead of admit how FLAWED his logic is. And due to the massive influx of pms from people asking me not to leave I stayed. You mad? What does that have to do with ANY of the facts I said? Nothing.
yes it is a one dimensional issue almost completely independent of the black male. when a mother is perming her kids hair before the age of 10, is it so she can attract males? or is it for convenience?

i've been trying to talk female friends into going natural for years, they are not hearing that shyt. there is very little black males can do to rectify this. black women literally need white men to tell them to love their natural hair, it's the only way they'll even consider it. (and then they'll claim only white men found their natural hair beautiful :snoop: )

Maybe people will listen since someone besides me said it. :deadrose:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. I have been natural for 6 years and I workout 4-5 times a week. Being natural actually gives me the freedom to workout without worrying about my hair because it usually gets wet in the shower anyway.

:ohlawd: that's another thing, doesn't it feel good to be able to wash your hair?

them women who put weaves in their head often go a month or more w/o a drop of soap touching their scalp

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This idiot knows I'm right so he has to try to beef instead of admit how FLAWED his logic is. And due to the massive influx of pms from people asking me not to leave I stayed. You mad? What does that have to do with ANY of the facts I said? Nothing.

Maybe people will listen since someone besides me said it. :deadrose:

honestly it bothers me that i share a lot of your viewpoints regarding black women :manny:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
honestly it bothers me that i share a lot of your viewpoints towards women :manny:

You go a lot harder than me. I agree with like 99% of your points and then you have that 1% when you are like "fukk these worthless bytches" and I'm like :ohhh:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Men do love straight hair. I get so much more attention when my hair is like my avi versus when I wear curly or big.