I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Threads like this make me smile. Natural hair is hot, I wish I would have known that sooner.
I'm tryna get me one of them fros that's hard to see around :to:

What y'all know bout that?

But forreal. The only thing I see as being difficult when handling natural hair is the detangling. Takes me an hour and unholy amounts of conditioner to get through it but I still feel...my natural hair>>>>>>>>>>my relaxed hair

Cause my straight strands were looking iffy as hell. :huhldup:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Beautiful_Arabian_Models_24.jpg

:huhldup: Dem eyebrows...

But on the subject I'm seein more of a "natural movement" breaking out. More and more females I see takin the plunge so to speak.

I still got a weakness for a sexy dread head :noah:

She look like a cross between Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. :russ:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
What yall gonna do when you wife up a chick thats been wearing weave all her life, or a pawg.

and yall end up with a daughter and her mother has no knowledge on how to take care of ethnic hair.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
What yall gonna do when you wife up a chick thats been wearing weave all her life, or a pawg.

and yall end up with a daughter and her mother has no knowledge on how to take care of ethnic hair.

Relax it and pay somebody to do it for them.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Im too spoiled by non weave rockin bytches to consider wifyn one that does,its not even that they wear weaves,its just that about %80 of the time the ones that wear it constantly have fukked up natural hair,ive grown accustomed to pullin on that hair while givn them backshots :ahh::win::manny:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i seen FAR too much of that shyt around my way :ld: i can dig not usin weave but some of these females get TOO serious with it... on some vegan level shyt. no parabens or blazay blah. i cant be that serious :what:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
I like long hair. When they be doin that bc and rock them mini fros I be like :scusthov: Very few women can pull off short hair. VERY few.

I like naturals whos hair looks like this

afro+4.jpg

images

I will say this though. Ive noticed black women who have fros/locs command a certain amount of respect without doing much especially from whites.