I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Washing my hair is one of those :ahh: moments.

Some conditioners have your scalp feeling like it just ate a peppermint :lawd:

I co-washed today, hopped out the shower, shook my head and went out the door and the curls were on point.
:win: @ everyone at work thinking it took effort to do my hair this morning :youngsabo:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
why you so concerned if a woman is natural or not :ld:? and it's not healthy to shampoo your hair everyday. as long as her shyt aint on some hood rat different color 10 dollar weave shyt i could give a fukk if it's natural or not :manny:. Fades and tapers<<<<<<<

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Weaves are fine, they just cant look like a weave.

Compare black women you see in movies and TV to the local hood rat. Its all about how you take care of it.

But yeah :scusthov: at chicks with tapers and fades, who made this popular?

Arv4

Rookie
Daps
Weaves are fine, they just cant look like a weave.

Compare black women you see in movies and TV to the local hood rat. Its all about how you take care of it.

But yeah :scusthov: at chicks with tapers and fades, who made this popular?

exactly, weaves are very beautiful if you do it right, look and feel like natural hair and its seen as an accessory so I don't understand why men complain so much all the time ...

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I co-washed today, hopped out the shower, shook my head and went out the door and the curls were on point.
:win: @ everyone at work thinking it took effort to do my hair this morning :youngsabo:

:dwillhuh: You just shook and walked away???

:to: I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am right now.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dwillhuh: You just shook and walked away???

:to: I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am right now.

:krs: I know right!! You know where to look to find the results. I thought I was gonna be a frizz-bucket by the time I left but :noah: it looked better

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Just to make myself clear, when i say weaves I'm talking about sew in weave (which is very damaging especially to white women hair) when im talking about hair extensions im talking about not about glued, bonded,heat shrunk or anything similar which only women with extremely short hair use and not more than 1 times in their life otherwise they risk loosing most of their hair
this is false. and what do you do in the "beauty industry" if you don't mind me asking?

Arv4

Rookie
Daps
this is false. and what do you do in the "beauty industry" if you don't mind me asking?

I'm a make up artist but I'm working with a friend who is a hair stylist, and until a few years ago i was very obsessed with hair so I've done everything/tried everything . Of course when my hair become very thin and couldn't try anything on it i decided to take care of it and keep it natural occasionally adding some hair extensions.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
fukk a weave! :scusthov:

nikkas can never scratch their scalp right with that shyt on :pachaha: . I've been keeping my shyt natural since I was a kid. I may have explored with relaxers/perms(whichever one makes the hair straight) a few times but I quickly noticed that it wasn't doing shyt for my naturally curly hair. I was going through a phase where I couldn't stand my tight curls. I just wanted my hair to be straight like err'body else! Now I actually love my curls, people think I did some work on my shyt when all I did was hop out the shower! :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk a weave! :scusthov:

nikkas can never scratch their scalp right with that shyt on :pachaha: . I've been keeping my shyt natural since I was a kid. I may have explored with relaxers/perms(whichever one makes the hair straight) a few times but I quickly noticed that it wasn't doing shyt for my naturally curly hair. I was going through a phase where I couldn't stand my tight curls. I just wanted my hair to be straight like err'body else! Now I actually love my curls, people think I did some work on my shyt when all I did was hop out the shower! :laff:

atleast you don't have the "white women do it to","its just an accessory" mentality i see running rampant in our community

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
In one summer I went from one contrast to the next. The first girl, was a weave master. a weave-aholic. a weave-tech. bytch had a weave repair kit and all that. Her hair was thinning from thyroids I think, so she needed it. I could tell it was broke time because she had these weaves or wigs that looked like bike helmets. I didn't fancy those too tough.

My gf now, she is all natural. Had perms but her hair was falling out. Now she grew it out for the first few months of our relationship and she got beautiful twist in her hair. Added some blonde or brown color in it. I like it. It suits her. I have a co-host for my radio show, she is all about natural hair. She has a blog and all that.

check it out

Beauty | Hairstyles | Cosmetics tell her UrbanMiracle sent ya!

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I have already decided that I wanna be with a natural hair women. I dont wanna be fight with my wife over my daughter hair.

if women would only realize that perm causes ya hair to fall out which leads to wigs and lace fronts that kills ya edges. its a cycle