I'm sick of weaves on our women.. go natural ya'll

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Why are y'all acting like weaves/extensions are two differnt things? :what:

They're both WEAVED into the existing hair.

Daps
thought they only wore extensions?

LACEraquelwhywhywhy.jpg

there are white lace front shawties but no one suspects ww of wearing weave so it goes unnoticed

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Putting extra hair at the tips of your hair to add body=extensions.

Stitching/glueing on a damn near wig=weave.

Being able to still see the natural hair=extensions.
Not being able to see any of the natural hair=weave.

And either way....they still keep their natural hair texture. You guys keep ignoring that fact...

Daps
And either way....they still keep their natural hair texture. You guys keep ignoring that fact...

i don't understand stressing the natural hair texture. have you ever bought a kinky weave? for starters it is straight about two inches at the root and nappy the rest of the way :huhldup:

maybe on tracks that is ok, but a wig. whose hair does that naturally? it looks fake. the hair pattern is way too uniform to be realistic or blend. synthetic hair does not last a long time. kinky human hair does not last as long.

and for the record, most white women don't have straight hair. their hair is curly or wavy, why do you think they own flat irons? to make their straight hair straighter?

images

:usure: you tellin me if this white girl gets a weave it should be kinky or she hates herself?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i don't understand stressing the natural hair texture. have you ever bought a kinky weave? for starters it is straight about two inches at the root and nappy the rest of the way :huhldup:

maybe on tracks that is ok, but a wig. whose hair does that naturally? it looks fake. the hair pattern is way too uniform to be realistic or blend. synthetic hair does not last a long time. kinky human hair does not last as long.

and for the record, most white women don't have straight hair. their hair is curly or wavy, why do you think they own flat irons? to make their straight hair straighter?

images

:usure: you tellin me if this white girl gets a weave it should be kinky or she hates herself?
Black women have hair A and want hair Z when they get a straight weave.
The woman in that pic has hair M and wants hair Z when they get a straight weave. The hair in that pic is in the middle of the spectrum. For the record I see nothing wrong with black women wearing weave if it looks like it is similar to her natural hair style.

Daps
:heh: that hair is M on a kinky scale? That hair is more like F. my hair pattern is looser than hers :ehh: i can wear straight weave in peace.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Black women have hair A and want hair Z when they get a straight weave.
The woman in that pic has hair M and wants hair Z when they get a straight weave. The hair in that pic is in the middle of the spectrum. For the record I see nothing wrong with black women wearing weave if it looks like it is similar to her natural hair style.

:heh: Type M? No.

If hair A is
images

and hair Z is
images

:usure: Wouldn't type M hair be closer to
images

That girls hair is kinky.

Daps
because its their actual hair texture, you dumb slunt :pachaha:

:pacspit: dumb ass i get asked all the time is my hair a weave. it's not straight.

people question black women's hair regardless of texture. straight, wavy or kinky it doesn't matter. is it long? then there will be questions if is it hers.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: dumb ass i get asked all the time is my hair a weave. it's not straight.

people question black women's hair regardless of texture. straight, wavy or kinky it doesn't matter. is it long? then there will be questions if is it hers.

they question it because they know 80% of y'all wear weave. thats why the few black women with natural hair always get questioned, it's rarer than a 25 yr old black woman w/o kids and ebt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who started this white women wear weave too myth anyways? yeah, the hollywood cacs wear weave but most average every day cacs ain't fukking with hair extensions/