I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These dudes roasting my nikka fatboi :laff: :mjcry:
nikkas ain't really saying shyt though. Bunch of dusty ass cornballs running they mouth behind their 60hz PC monitor. Half these nikkas in here probably barely getting by paycheck to paycheck but they actin like they six figure earners in here stunting. Nikkas miscontrued a yung nikkas quandary and now they wanna giggle with they e-boyfriends and dap each other up. :camby:

Nikkas not keeping it 3hunnid :smh:.

Nikkas like that would get swung on, on sight out here talking that other shyt. They better stick behind their usernames :birdman: b4 I call em out and have them scared to leave the house like Meach was.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I need to get rid of my PS4 and Wii U because I'm planning on traveling next month and the rest of the money I need to fund it won't arrive until further that month so I'd just sell my PS4 and Wii U now and when I come back cop the PS4 later and Wii U maybe later.

What can I get for all this:
I have mostly digital games for the PS4 so I can't even sell em :beli:

PS4-Good Condition with cords and 1 Red Controller and launch box
  • The Order 1886
Wii U- 32 GB Black with NSMBU/L Bundle
  • Smash Bros Wii U
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Bayonetta 2
How much could I get selling all this?? I rather deal with Craiglist since it's easy to handle right then and there.

@Liquid Give me some pointers here. I want to get the maximum amount for this.
Man that's what credit cards are for. When you need to buy something and you don't have the money at that exact moment. Especially since you'll get the money later. You'd maybe be looking at $600 combined for all that if you were lucky. on CL probably $250 for that Wii U and those games and $300 or less for the PS4. Not worth it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wait, how did I miss this thread?

When is it that you are traveling?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, how did I miss this thread?

When is it that you are traveling?
This the thing. I'm trying to travel next month like Mid March or end of March for a week or two.

I get daily alerts from Kayak on plane tickets and I've seen some really good deals as low as $750 for a trip that's about a week or two. I can easily pay for that and have left over funds just for the hotel/ticket cost. I have funds for spending/food when I'm there but again i have to wait for that to come.

The issue is I want to book a hotel stay as a package and save money but I wouldn't have enough for all that until late march which doesn't work out in my favor since rooms get booked early in advance. I then thought, hey I'll sell my PS4 and Wii U now, use that money to pay for the package and then when I come back, the money I was waiting on can be used to cop a used PS4(preferably the PAWG PS4) and that's that.

I'll leave this ad up on CL for the weekend, if nothing I"ll just probably throw it on Ebay or look around locally. If nothing else then I'll just take a shorter trip(1 week) and pay for a guesthouse.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This the thing. I'm trying to travel next month like Mid March or end of March for a week or two.

I get daily alerts from Kayak on plane tickets and I've seen some really good deals as low as $750 for a trip that's about a week or two. I can easily pay for that and have left over funds just for the hotel/ticket cost. I have funds for spending/food when I'm there but again i have to wait for that to come.

The issue is I want to book a hotel stay as a package and save money but I wouldn't have enough for all that until late march which doesn't work out in my favor since rooms get booked early in advance. I then thought, hey I'll sell my PS4 and Wii U now, use that money to pay for the package and then when I come back, the money I was waiting on can be used to cop a used PS4(preferably the PAWG PS4) and that's that.

I'll leave this ad up on CL for the weekend, if nothing I"ll just probably throw it on Ebay or look around locally. If nothing else then I'll just take a shorter trip(1 week) and pay for a guesthouse.
STFU

Daps
Actually this a good excuse for me to cop that pawg ps4. Wii U will be like $100 when I recop it.
shyt thats what Im waiting for....
post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-t5bI.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well well. I got a call.. Someone from around the corner about to buy the PS4 alone for $350. I still keep the order which I can sell later on anyway. Dude lives right around the corner from me too.

:win:

@Kamikaze Revy Tellin me to sell it at $300.. :what:.

Last edited:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
:laff:

I hope my Yakuza brehs get you tricked in when you visiting them tea shops :birdman:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, A Wii U is only $275 WITH two games at Bestbuy and I'm about to sell mines for $300 with one game :wow:. As a matter of fact...

Looks like my plans worked out :win:.