I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Sike nah I'm not buying an Xbox but I need to get rid of my PS4 and Wii U because I'm planning on traveling next month and the rest of the money I need to fund it won't arrive until further that month so I'd just sell my PS4 and Wii U now and when I come back cop the PS4 later and Wii U maybe later.

What can I get for all this:
I have mostly digital games for the PS4 so I can't even sell em :beli:

PS4-Good Condition with cords and 1 Red Controller and launch box
  • The Order 1886
Wii U- 32 GB Black with NSMBU/L Bundle
  • Smash Bros Wii U
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Bayonetta 2
How much could I get selling all this?? I rather deal with Craiglist since it's easy to handle right then and there.

@Liquid Give me some pointers here. I want to get the maximum amount for this.

For the PS4 deal. You can get a good $350-$400 on Amazon. If you need the money fast.

For the Wii deal. Not sure how much the Wii U goes for now a days.. But I'll assume that entire deal you can get for $400

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: I don't understand how that works
If I sell the PS4 for about $350-400 when I rebuy it later, I'll be able to get it for $350 or less. I'm not going to repay $400 for a PS4. The erroneous assumption in here was that I was going to sell the PS4 for $250(I don't know how the fukk someone even thought that) and rebuy a PS4 for $280.

Basically I'm just getting rid of the PS4 now so I can pay for something quicker rather than wait for me to get that money later and not be able to get this deal I'm looking at now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the PS4 deal. You can get a good $350-$400 on Amazon. If you need the money fast.

For the Wii deal. Not sure how much the Wii U goes for now a days.. But I'll assume that entire deal you can get for $400
I usually throw something for sale on the list for about a few days and if no prospects, I throw it up on Ebay/Amazon and sell it there. I've always sold my stuff most of the time and got a nice little profit or broke even. By Sunday if no buyers I'll throw it up on Amazon.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If I sell the PS4 for about $350-400 when I rebuy it later, I'll be able to get it for $350 or less. I'm not going to repay $400 for a PS4. The erroneous assumption in here was that I was going to sell the PS4 for $250(I don't know how the fukk someone even thought that) and rebuy a PS4 for $280.
I don't know what dummy would pay that much for a used PS4. good luck with that

why make this thread asking how much you could get for it, but then turn around and tell everyone you're gonna get near retail for it?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what dummy would pay that much for a used PS4. good luck with that

why make this thread asking how much you could get for it, but then turn around and tell everyone you're gonna get near retail for it?
I said the same thing when I sold my PS3 for $120 last year even though you could get a PS3 with backwards compatability and 5 games for $20 more at Gamestop last year.
I said the same thing when I sold my PS Vita last may for $140 even though it was heavily used and it didn't come with a game. You guys would be surprised at the deals you can land on Ebay but keep thinking that everyone is thinking like you.

It doesn't hurt to try breh, there's no listing fees or whatnot on Craigslist. I'm not leaving potential money on the table. Either way, I'm not going to sell my PS4 for no frigging $250-$300, that's just fukking stupid. I'm not that desperate for money to stoop that low.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:snoop:

My goodness man. This forum can be downright toxic at times.
do you breh. but you're talking about going halfway around the world to a rather expensive place. and you admittedly don't even have a credit card. it's hard to gauge how much loot you're gonna need in a place you've never been to. not to mention if something goes wrong...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you breh. but you're talking about going halfway around the world to a rather expensive place. and you admittedly don't even have a credit card. it's hard to gauge how much loot you're gonna need in a place you've never been to. not to mention if something goes wrong...
I already calculated. The extra cash from the selling would be extra spending money. I didn't want to touch my other source of income.