Daps
f2tzw8r.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's crazy. At Best Buy a PS4 with a free Playstation TV and The Last of Us can be had right now for $50 more than dude offered for just a PS4 and Nintendo routinely sells refurbished Wii Us with one year a warranty for $200. I guess those people's ignorance is your gain.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's crazy. At Best Buy a PS4 w ith a free Playstation TV and The Last of Us can be had right now for $50 more than dude offered for just a PS4 and Nintendo routinely sells refurbished Wii Us with one year a warranty for $200. I guess those people's ignorance is your gain.
Some people probably just want the system and see that $50 more or w/e plus tax as a hassle. :yeshrug:

My brother sold a Vita to our friend for $150, that friend traded it to his friend who's a friend of my brother also and my brother then bought it back from that friend for $40. :laff:

That PS4 bundle... I didn't even know about that and I'm always online. People don't always look everywhere. I completely forgot about that.

Last edited:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
nikkas ain't really saying shyt though. Bunch of dusty ass cornballs running they mouth behind their 60hz PC monitor. Half these nikkas in here probably barely getting by paycheck to paycheck but they actin like they six figure earners in here stunting. Nikkas miscontrued a yung nikkas quandary and now they wanna giggle with they e-boyfriends and dap each other up. :camby:

Nikkas not keeping it 3hunnid :smh:.

Nikkas like that would get swung on, on sight out here talking that other shyt. They better stick behind their usernames :birdman: b4 I call em out and have them scared to leave the house like Meach was.

:deadmanny:
:obama: