Daps
5ydria.gif

:scust::scust::scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think you a God in Japan brehs while you can barely pay for the trip :mjlol:
Nikka if you decided to pay for a trip to the fukking mall you'd probably get evicted from your house. Shut the fukk up. Go ahead, go miss one paycheck and you gonna be eating struggle beef and cheese for dinner. Nikkas sound concerned about what I'm doing :laff: Nikka go stan your Xbox online all day.

And thanks for that five star rating for my other thread :obama:.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
@MeachTheMonster is offering a great price. if you go to a pawn shop they will give you 100 at most. the best deals money i made on the ps4 was 150. gamestop was giving 150 and 2 pawn shops in the area was doing the same. i dont think much has changed since then the last time i did a trade in was december tho. also if you can wait for the money and have a bank account you should do ebay its the most money you will get. but you really need to get your priorities straight. selling your ps4. smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster is offering a great price. if you go to a pawn shop they will give you 100 at most. the best deals money i made on the ps4 was 150. gamestop was giving 150 and 2 pawn shops in the area was doing the same. i dont think much has changed since then the last time i did a trade in was december tho. also if you can wait for the money and have a bank account you should do ebay its the most money you will get. but you really need to get your priorities straight. selling your ps4. smh

Right. No way in hell he's getting anything near what he's asking for that stuff.

@realdarkphoenix is doing him charity by offering $250 for that Wii U.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: You're not the one to talk.

So the question still stands? How much you want for both systems in a package
Bam tet mwen :stopitslime:
Right. No way in hell he's getting anything near what he's asking for that stuff.

@realdarkphoenix is doing him charity by offering $250 for that Wii U.

:what: I got a buyer coming later for $350 WITHOUT the order. @dBoyFresh*212 you LOST selling a PS4 for frigging $150.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
keep the ps4 - don't update the firmware. ps4 might get hacked (jailbroken) later this year. you could also sell your consoles and get into PC gaming which is probably the best thing to do.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I sold a PS4 with NBA 2K14 for $320 on eBay and got a $40 coupon from eBay because it missed the average price. $150 for a PS4 is getting robbed.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
keep the ps4 - don't update the firmware. ps4 might get hacked (jailbroken) later this year. you could also sell your consoles and get into PC gaming which is probably the best thing to do.
i have a gaming PC already. This worked out in my favor. I wanted a white pS4 and this a good excuse to switch to one.