I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm pretty sure Sony has a remote de-authorization on SEN. When my 60GB PS3 got stolen I think I used it and I changed my password and required it to buy anything. Never had an issue with it since.

I have a 3rd PS3 out there apparently ...... :laugh:

edit: I forgot I hooked up my lilttle brother some years back. But he on his quad now so :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Word. Funny thing was I had just booked the same flight but with a different airline a day prior for $1300 but the card didn't go through since they were saying they only accept credit cards and not debit.(Cathay Pacifics)

I end up trying to get it to work and after a day I just let it cancel and looked for another flight. I kept refreshing on Kayak.com for a flight and suddenly a ticket for $818 came up from United. I was like :gladbron:.

The only fukked up thing is I booked this for two days less(15th to 24th) and I already got booked for a room from airbnb for 10 days(16th to 26th) so now I got two days wasted.

To make it worse, my departure date is at 1:00AM in Tokyo but I'll be in another city thats hours away on the 24th which I don't like. I'm gonna try and get it changed to afternoon because that's really too early.
i try to tell people traveling is cheap, they dont believe me. im in la right now the round trip was 960. it was 1200 a couple of weeks ago, you just have to play with dates. most flights, excluding africa are under a thou.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Shoulda went with Discover :francis: They give everybody cards.

Don't apply to too many cards at the same time though. That'll hurt your credit rating.
Nah they're kinda stringent with giving cards out. Got to have a nice credit score with them. He should try Capital One for a card or better yet a credit union

Daps
i try to tell people traveling is cheap, they dont believe me. im in la right now the round trip was 960. it was 1200 a couple of weeks ago, you just have to play with dates. most flights, excluding africa are under a thou.

Dude just dropping a grand like that is not cheap!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
nuftcs1etqdbh33orl1l.gif

he got a fatty on him.
lol at him giving the grass one strong dry hump.