I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I tried but I wasn't eligible. I'll have $1400 next week but I want at least 2G's upfront so I can book a flight+hotel so I can save money. If I wait, I'll miss out on the package and I'll also be wasting time waiting.

Anxious to meet that fat chick you met on the Internet?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm good breh. Shipping and dealing with fees and potential scammers online is not whats hot in the streets.

I got the shipping breh, I aint trying to scam you :dahell:

Like I said though if you can't move it and need the cash let me know.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is a weird type of bait thread...

Breh...you've been at the forefront of these "tech" talks... and you're in here gauging how much you'd get for these items?

First off, you know you're not going to get such a substantial amount that it'll make your trip anymore comfortable... You're willing to come back from your trip & attempt to re-acquire a PS4 & games at higher prices?

You'd be better off borrowing money from a friend, relative or gf...

Not only that, considering this is a forum, that you post daily on...you are a bit suspiciously coy about where you're exactly going on your travels...

Keep cooking though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a weird type of bait thread...

Breh...you've been at the forefront of these "tech" talks... and you're in here gauging how much you'd get for these items?
Nothing wrong with getting a few opinions from other folks.
First off, you know you're not going to get such a substantial amount that it'll make your trip anymore comfortable... You're willing to come back from your trip & attempt to re-acquire a PS4 & games at higher prices?
How do you know exactly what will make me comfortable or not?? The extra money will come in handy. I'm not starting at $0 to take a trip. When I come back, I'll be able to get a PS4 for even cheaper than I paid for it. I'm breaking even breh. I'm not "buying" back games at higher prices. I bought them all at a discount. I'm breaking even or profiting from the games I"m selling. I don't pay $60 for games.
You'd be better off borrowing money from a friend, relative or gf...

Not only that, considering this is a forum, that you post daily on...you are a bit suspiciously coy about where you're exactly going on your travels...
:dahell:
Coy about what?? I already said I'm taking a trip to JPN next month in the locker room. There's no "suspicious" things going on Scooby Doo. :childplease:
I'll post pics when I'm there next month if y'all think I'm just trolling.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nothing wrong with getting a few opinions from other folks.

:dahell:
Coy about what?? I already said I'm taking a trip to JPN next month in the locker room. There's no "suspicious" things going on Scooby Doo. :childplease:

lol Aight.

:ScoobyShrug:

1709512-scoobydoo.gif_3_.jpg