I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pay $400 for a console, sell it for $250, then come back and buy a used one at gamestop for $280 and say you broke even brehs.

Smarten up Nas...
iop6fEdFVzB1t.gif

Where did I say I was selling it for $250?? Y'all nikkas should learn how to read and follow along rather than trying to make snark comments :smh:. I paid $400 for my PS4 and I'm selling it for $400 with The Order which I got for $30. Most PS4's are bundled with a game these days so I figure throwing the Order with it should make it enticing for prospective buyers.

I'm basically breaking even but no.. think that I'm selling it for $250 brehs. :snoop:

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
iop6fEdFVzB1t.gif

Where did I say I was selling it for $250?? Y'all nikkas should learn how to read and follow along rather than trying to make snark comments :smh:. I paid $400 for my PS4 and I'm selling it for $400 with The Order which I got for $30. Most PS4's are bundled with a game these days so I figure throwing the Order with it should make it enticing for prospective buyers.

I'm basically breaking even but no.. think that I'm selling it for $250 brehs. :snoop:

You not getting 400 for a PS4 and that game. Stop it breh :heh:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
iop6fEdFVzB1t.gif

I don't think anyone is gonna buy that for 400 breh...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can get one BRAND NEW with The last of us which is a CLASSIC for $400. But go head and cook my man. I'm sure you'll find someone who will pay retail for a used system. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can get one BRAND NEW with The last of us which is a CLASSIC for $400. But go head and cook my man. I'm sure you'll find someone who will pay retail for a used system. :mjlol:
What does that have to do with my question? Where did I say I was selling it for 250? You dudes on here are pure armchair analysts.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You not getting 400 for a PS4 and that game. Stop it breh :heh:
I don't think anyone is gonna buy that for 400 breh...

That's how I know y'all nikkas don't do these things online. of course someone will try to negotiate it down so the lowest I'll go is like $370. If I price it slightly above my expected end sale price, it works out for me anyway. If I had priced it at $370 off the bat, dudes would try and reduce it to by twenty or more dollars. lots of pictures and negotiable text can get your foot in the door versus leaving money on the table pricing it way too low.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's how I know y'all nikkas don't do these things online. of course someone will try to negotiate it down so the lowest I'll go is like $370. If I price it slightly above my expected end sale price, it works out for me anyway. If I had priced it at $370 off the bat, dudes would try and reduce it to by twenty or more dollars. lots of pictures and negotiable text can get your foot in the door versus leaving money on the table pricing it way too low.

You would be lucky to get 350 for that to be honest

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You said it yourself. You can get one at GameStop for $380 and at least that has a warranty. I just finished buying a ps4 with the last of us at target for $360 brand new 2 weeks ago for my brother. Go head and dream homie. You asked for advice and you're getting it. Price it at $300 and you should be fine. Forget about $400 - $350. Everyone has Internet. No one is that stupid. And even in YOUR best case scenario you aren't breaking even. Simple math man.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said it yourself. You can get one at GameStop for $380 and at least that has a warranty. I just finished buying a ps4 with the last of us at target for $360 brand new 2 weeks ago for my brother. Go head and dream homie. You asked for advice and you're getting it. Price it at $300 and you should be fine. Forget about $400 - $350. Everyone has Internet. No one is that stupid. And even in YOUR best case scenario you aren't breaking even. Simple math man.
That's' where you're wrong. There's people online that pay for anything as long as it sounds good. I've sold products such as a Vita, PS3, etc for near retail price LAST YEAR and I bet if I told nikkas on here they'd be quick to say "Nah man nobody gonna buy that!" but yet I did it. Look man, I've DONE before. I'm not new to selling things on the internet. I don't assume people think just like me. Everyone on the internet aren't Slickdeals.net members.

I even sold an obscure Vita game for $35 even though the game sold for $35 at Gamestop and yet I still got the sale.. Don't underestimate Craiglist buyers. You're assuming everyone thinks like you. I wouldn't buy a PS4 for $400 off Craigslist but there are people that do dumb shyt.

Edit: Yup, I sold my Vita for $140 last year and rebought the better model with a game for $170. Somehow people would say I lost or something. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
iop6fEdFVzB1t.gif

Dead :russ: