I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Sold the PS4 alone for $300. Dudes were low balling for that shyt. I still got the order so I'll sell that for Bloodborne.

I don't even need to sell the Wii U. I got my ticket/accommodation thanks to Airbnbb for 8 days for WAY cheaper. Literally only paid $870 for my flight round trip including insurance. The fukk was nikkas talking about making it seem so complicated?? $390 something for my accommodation and I still got money left over from the travel expenses fund alone. Now I got an extra $300 that will be for extra shyt :blessed:.

You are a fraud

All this trouble to hide the fact that even you realize its a garbage system

You ain't going to Japan, shyt you ain't even leaving your parents basement you temp job having fat fukk loser

You lost for stanning Sony

And you lost in life

Going on a trip? I'm sure... You'll still be here refreshing the coli every five seconds responding to dudes within minutes you ain't going nowhere

Only reason you sold your ps4 is because it's garbage (you kept the wii u so you're only half a stupid fukk) and your mom says you owe her rent cause you can't find a real job

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
:dahell:

Because I want to go there breh.

they got documentaries and google images for that sh1t bruh

Play Yakuza instead, same experience

and you'll save alot of money

Plus it's safer, you're a tourist probably going there by urself, most likely gonna get "got" by someone

and ur not Natalie Holloway so nobody will give a fuk and report it on the news

stay home b

:manny:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Fill out like 2-3 apps a day and create a resume and doctor it up. Try and get some references that are professional here and there and improve your diction when speaking/writing formally.

my resume is really good i put i went to harvard but i dont really get calls back. anyway im working on farthering my education now so ill be on top the food chain soon im not worry.