I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for the "he'll get sick, what if there is an emergency" nonsense. I can tell you brehs don't travel. There is emergency travel insurance that covers all those things and they give life insurance as well. It's like 100 bucks. Then there's the American embassy that always has your back(Fatbo1 make sure you tell the State Department you are taking this trip, do it online. It's always good in case of emergencies). Lastly, Japan is a 1st world country - their healthcare system is better than ours. They will not deny any foreigner healthcare. Imagine how bad that will look for them.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Af for the "he'll get sick, what if there is an emergency" nonsense. I can tell you brehs don't travel. There is emergency travel insurance that covers all those things and they give life insurance as well. It's like 100 bucks. Then there's the American embassy that always has your back(Fatbo1 make sure you tell the State Department you are taking this trip, do it online. It's always good in case of emergencies). Lastly, Japan is a 1st world country - they're healthcare systems is better than ours. They will not they deny any foreigner healthcare. Imagine how bad that will look for them.
Damn, I gotta sell my mattress to get that $100. It's memory foam too. :troll:

The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Gallo again.
:wow:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I gotta sell my mattress to get that $100. It's memory foam too. :troll:

:wow:
You don't even need the insurance really. Maybe if it were a 3rd world country. As long as you inform the State Department of your travels, that's good enough insurance.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't even need the insurance really. Maybe if it were a 3rd world country. As long as you inform the State Department of your travels, that's good enough insurance.
shyt, good looking out breh. I was gonna inform them either way since I gotta get my passport renewed this week. Good to know. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew we'd get to the point of finding out your passport ain't straight yet :mjlol:
This thread keeps on delivering :wow:

I need to get me a bookbag. I'm gonna go check in my basement to see if I can still find my old highschool bookbag.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
This dude tryna trade a Ipad 4 in box, sealed for the Wii U.
I ask him can I open it and check it and he like nah.

:childplease:

:russ:

reminds me of this cat i used to run with bought 2 macbooks off the street.. "still in the box" 1 for him the other for his girl. opened them joints at his crib and he had 2 hp skeleton frames. no drives.. no screen... no nothing. just the keys and the outer shell. the look of utter disgust she gave him i will remember for the rest of eternity.... :scust:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

reminds me of this cat i used to run with bought 2 macbooks off the street.. "still in the box" 1 for him the other for his girl. opened them joints at his crib and he had 2 hp skeleton frames. no drives.. no screen... no nothing. just the keys and the outer shell. the look of utter disgust she gave him i will remember for the rest of eternity.... :scust:
Seriously... I fell for that trick a few years ago back in 2011. I went to cop a used 360 from some breh like 35 minutes away from me and I just took dudes word that it worked. Got home and the power button wasn't even working. shyt was like a broken 360 with parts still loose inside it. I did go back and got some of my money back.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sold the PS4 alone for $300. Dudes were low balling for that shyt. I still got the order so I'll sell that for Bloodborne.

I don't even need to sell the Wii U. I got my ticket/accommodation thanks to Airbnbb for 8 days for WAY cheaper. Literally only paid $870 for my flight round trip including insurance. The fukk was nikkas talking about making it seem so complicated?? $390 something for my accommodation and I still got money left over from the travel expenses fund alone. Now I got an extra $300 that will be for extra shyt :blessed:.