I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I hope this ain't no fukkery that will get exposed in a week or so...

:mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are a fraud

All this trouble to hide the fact that even you realize its a garbage system

You ain't going to Japan, shyt you ain't even leaving your parents basement you temp job having fat fukk loser

You lost for stanning Sony

And you lost in life

Going on a trip? I'm sure... You'll still be here refreshing the coli every five seconds responding to dudes within minutes you ain't going nowhere

Only reason you sold your ps4 is because it's garbage (you kept the wii u so you're only half a stupid fukk) and your mom says you owe her rent cause you can't find a real job
MyrugQ1.jpg

u-mad-o.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
If he left his account on there (no password of course), then that dude who copped it won. He won't even have to buy PS Plus!!!!!! :damn:

All those digi games on @Fatboi1 's account are technically his now too! :mindblown:
I'm pretty sure Sony has a remote de-authorization on SEN. When my 60GB PS3 got stolen I think I used it and I changed my password and required it to buy anything. Never had an issue with it since.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hotel? We're off that. Use AirBnB and save a ton of money

https://www.airbnb.com/

Where are you going by the way? I travel a lot so I can give you money saving tips. The only thing that should break your bank on a trip is flight cost. Everything else should cost you very little if you know what you're doing.

Btw props to you for wanting to travel, it's worth whatever the cost and expands your mind. :salute:You'll be better for it. Just travel smarter (You should never be booking a hotel if on a budget). No need to sell your PS4 and the like.
repped

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure Sony has a remote de-authorization on SEN. When my 60GB PS3 got stolen I think I used it and I changed my password and required it to buy anything. Never had an issue with it since.
I deactivated and initialized the PS4 before I sold it. :heh: I don't know why people would assume I'd skip that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats cheap man
Word. Funny thing was I had just booked the same flight but with a different airline a day prior for $1300 but the card didn't go through since they were saying they only accept credit cards and not debit.(Cathay Pacifics)

I end up trying to get it to work and after a day I just let it cancel and looked for another flight. I kept refreshing on Kayak.com for a flight and suddenly a ticket for $818 came up from United. I was like :gladbron:.

The only fukked up thing is I booked this for two days less(15th to 24th) and I already got booked for a room from airbnb for 10 days(16th to 26th) so now I got two days wasted.

To make it worse, my departure date is at 1:00AM in Tokyo but I'll be in another city thats hours away on the 24th which I don't like. I'm gonna try and get it changed to afternoon because that's really too early.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I know, just didn't know if Fatboi did it.

edit: NVM

:laugh: