I'm selling my PS4 EDIT:SOLD

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next year I'm going to Africa, imagine what I'll sell next :wow:

"Going to Tanzania next year, selling my PC build.."

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I can afford the trip. I might not even need to sell anything thanks to the link provided. I'm still gonna sell the ps4 since I want the white one and I see them for very cheap on Craigslist. I'll still have money left over from just the trip funds now. The ps4 was going to serve as extra spending money. I should have mentioned i couldn't afford two weeks booking at a hotel so i was just going to call it a day and book only for one week. I also will get food from this girl too and I checked food prices and its cheap.

What is this fam? #Strugglecation15

:dcwtf:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can afford the trip. I might not even need to sell anything thanks to the link provided. I'm still gonna sell the ps4 since I want the white one and I see them for very cheap on Craigslist. I'll still have money left over from just the trip funds now. The ps4 was going to serve as extra spending money. I should have mentioned i couldn't afford two weeks booking at a hotel so i was just going to call it a day and book only for one week. I also will get food from this girl too and I checked food prices and its cheap.

trivagoguypic.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude tryna trade a Ipad 4 in box, sealed for the Wii U.
I ask him can I open it and check it and he like nah.

:childplease:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
This dude tryna trade a Ipad 4 in box, sealed for the Wii U.
I ask him can I open it and check it and he like nah.

:childplease:
I dont blame him. Whats stopping you from opening it and then changing your mind? Gotta gamble on it or keep it moving :yeshrug:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I hate to sound arrogant but I do not get sick like that at all. I haven't been sick in like a decade. I'm very health conscious.
a lot of that is because your body has developed immunity to the things in your surrounding. but that might change when you go to a completely new environment

not even trying to be a 'hater' or whatever, but these are realities in our world. when planning something like this, you should at least consider the worst case scenarios. another red flag is you going out there alone. I'm not sure how well you 'know' some people over there, but you should consider what you'll do if they flake out on you

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of that is because your body has developed immunity to the things in your surrounding. but that might change when you go to a completely new environment

not even trying to be a 'hater' or whatever, but these are realities in our world. when planning something like this, you should at least consider the worst case scenarios. another red flag is you going out there alone. I'm not sure how well you 'know' some people over there, but you should consider what you'll do if they flake out on you
:lolbron: This ain't Day Z.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man sometimes you gotta have your money right before you try to do stuff. The problem with what dude is trying to do is that this is what emergency funds and credit cards are for and if he doesn't have access to saved money and or credit he's hot bigger fish to fry than traveling right now.

This is some Suze Orman type can I afford it shyt where people call in and go I wanna take a trip of a lifetime and I gotta sell off my possessions and clean out my savings to do it and she's like denied. If dude could really afford this trip he wouldn't be waiting on a check to have enough and wouldn't be selling off his possessions.

This is beyond living outside your means especially when credit exist in the modern world. Just because you can do something and you can make a path to it doesn't mean you should. I could sell all my worldly possessions and invest everything I have in a game I create called Bulletball. Doesn't mean it's a good idea.

No you don't.