I’m Seeing More Men at the Nail Salon

hatealot

Banned
Daps
nikkas from a different generation would get their nails clear coated. I looked at my brother mad different cuz he always would say some shyt about making sure your feet and nails are right, but he was a fake pimp in his own mind. But its not out of the ordinary to goto a salon to get your feed done, cuz lets be fukking real. Us as men we got some fukked up feet with dead skin all over the place.
Especially NY nikkas lmao, wearing boots year round and got a lb of dead skin on the corner of your heel:hhh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
just make sure they using new buffers, files and clean tools after a dude is in the chair :hubie:
that's all i got.
Oh yes. The place I go to is impeccably clean. Gloves, new sanitized materials for every customer, buffers. Alladat. I feel you!
Good because skin, no matter whose it is, needs TLC. I love a man who knows he can still be masculine and take care of himself. Not gonna be slicing up my sheets with them damn hard body hoofs. No Sir!!!
LMAO not the hoofs..:mjlol::russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Definitely ain’t Harlem.

I play basketball and feet massages and taking care of your feet is very important.

You can buy those feet things to ice your feet or warm them up.

I cut my own nails, from what I’ve seen those nail shops cut your fingernails down as much as possible no thanks.

also what are y’all ninjas walking on that your feet aren’t soft?! I’m in socks and/or slides in the house. Outside I’m in shoes etc