I’m Seeing More Men at the Nail Salon

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I go once in a while because one of my side chicks kept egging me about it and then later other women I deal with started complimenting me on it

:ehh:

Usually on the lookout for sexy chicks while I'm there too

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
I go get a pedicure 2-3 times a year as self maintenance and care. Women be loving how my feet look when I step out in sandals/slides.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You think anyone on this earth values what you respect?
9Rykfkk.gif

Who is this roody poo? :gucci:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
its not one or the other

thats like saying id rather spend the evening playing basketball instead of taking a shower

if youre getting your shyt painted and all that its funnystyle but its nothing feminine about grooming

take care of your body and your body will take care of you

I take care of my body by working out and sparring every now and then .

Spending time getting your nails done and pampered is feminine. Having soft soles and well clipped nails aren't needed to function. They're not needed to be healthy. It is the sort of shyt people do to be pristine which is a woman's domain.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
no salons or barber shops for me

only thing i do is shower 3 times a day

no perfume, no dedorant, no lotion

saving my money to spend on other BS :mjgrin:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I take care of my body by working out and sparring every now and then .

Spending time getting your nails done and pampered is feminine. Having soft soles and well clipped nails aren't needed to function. They're not needed to be healthy. It is the sort of shyt people do to be pristine which is a woman's domain.
:laff:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I go every once in a while with my cousin when she goes. I can't do it on the regular because pedicures make my feet too soft to the point it hurts when i do any extended walking.

When I was stationed in NC there was this kid that used to get his feet and hands done regularly.

One day we have to do a 6 mile hike. But I remember the day before the hike our SSgt telling us to not get pedicures and shyt because you need that callous on your feet for protection.

Needless to say ol boy went and got his pedicure done like he usually does. The next day we do the hike. We all notice homie limping the entire walk but don't think much of it.

Afterwards the dude takes his boots off and his socks are soak and wet. He takes off his socks and the entire bottom of his feet are a bloody mess.

Craziest shyt I had seen at that point. You could just see the rawness of his feet. shyt looked like freshly slaughtered meat... :scust:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
When I was stationed in NC there was this kid that used to get his feet and hands done regularly.

One day we have to do a 6 mile hike. But I remember the day before the hike our SSgt telling us to not get pedicures and shyt because you need that callous on your feet for protection.

Needless to say ol boy went and got his pedicure done like he usually does. The next day we do the hike. We all notice homie limping the entire walk but don't think much of it.

Afterwards the dude takes his boots off and his socks are soak and wet. He takes off his socks and the entire bottom of his feet are a bloody mess.

Craziest shyt I had seen at that point. You could just see the rawness of his feet. shyt looked like freshly slaughtered meat... :scust:

:heh: