I’m Seeing More Men at the Nail Salon

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Been playing ball all my life, ain't no "essential" thing about pedicures :rudy:
That's what beaches are for :rudy:
Yes I'm spoiled :rudy:
But still :rudy:

I need a beach :damn:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
nikkas from a different generation would get their nails clear coated. I looked at my brother mad different cuz he always would say some shyt about making sure your feet and nails are right, but he was a fake pimp in his own mind. But its not out of the ordinary to goto a salon to get your feed done, cuz lets be fukking real. Us as men we got some fukked up feet with dead skin all over the place.
Especially NY nikkas lmao, wearing boots year round and got a lb of dead skin on the corner of your heel:hhh:

Definitely ain’t Harlem.

I play basketball and feet massages and taking care of your feet is very important.

You can buy those feet things to ice your feet or warm them up.

I cut my own nails, from what I’ve seen those nail shops cut your fingernails down as much as possible no thanks.

also what are y’all ninjas walking on that your feet aren’t soft?! I’m in socks and/or slides in the house. Outside I’m in shoes etc

Exactly, people are acting like you need to get your nails painted :mjlol:

Nothing wrong with cleaning and a massage. Any dude that actually plays sports would know the value of this to be honest.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Exactly, people are acting like you need to get your nails painted :mjlol:

Nothing wrong with cleaning and a massage. Any dude that actually plays sports would know the value of this to be honest.
Not to mention the women who share shoes that dont fit them. lol

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I just wanna know, wtf is "feminine", gay or emasculating about having some lil Asian chick scrub and massage your feet after sanding down ya crusty ass talons?

Some of you nikkas fr act like good hygiene and grooming is anti-masculine meanwhile one of the number one complaints from women about men is NOT lack of money or status, but a lack of basic self care and cleanliness.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
I take care of my body by working out and sparring every now and then .

Spending time getting your nails done and pampered is feminine. Having soft soles and well clipped nails aren't needed to function. They're not needed to be healthy. It is the sort of shyt people do to be pristine which is a woman's domain.

Some fighters become more open to pedicures upon hearing the story of coach Mike Winkeljohn. During one training season, a stray high kick thrown by a fighter with not-so-trim toenails split his eyeball in half.

Ain't nobody trying to get kicked with them talons. I enjoy depth perception.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Need to go get my feet done shyts rough :snoop:

I just wanna know, wtf is "feminine", gay or emasculating about having some lil Asian chick scrub and massage your feet after sanding down ya crusty ass talons?

Some of you nikkas fr act like good hygiene and grooming is anti-masculine meanwhile one of the number one complaints from women about men is NOT lack of money or status, but a lack of basic self care and cleanliness.

nikkas used to act like shaving your dikk hair was feminine ignore them :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I need to go so they can sand down this pinky toe.
Almost slit my pants leg in 2 when putting them on and they caught that pinky toe blade of death :damn:

ayyyy yooooo

Them Asians on P feet like

tenor.gif