I’m Seeing More Men at the Nail Salon

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:wow:Why you think this koala trying to head to Asia? The shyt they do to toes just makes my fur get goosebumps:

koala-foot-showing-first-digits-opposable-10526615.jpg

:noah:I'm ready

:laff:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Ppl say men getting their feet and nails done is gay and feminine and weird. WHEN IT'S BLACK MEN DOING IT.

Soon as pictures and videos get posted of CAC men getting their feet and nails done all of a sudden there's nothing wrong with men getting their feet and nails done because "women appreciate it".

It's a whole lot of double standard shyt going on on this forum.

When black men do something then it's "weird and gay and feminine"

But when white men do the same exact thing it's "there's nothing gay or weird or feminine about men getting pedicures and manicures. Women really appreciate men with clean nails and feet".

And mind you this is all going on on a so called supposedly "black" forum where the majority of the people on here are "black". Specifically black men.

Something ain't adding up
What kind of personal hygiene y’all got that y’all don’t have clean hands and feet?

keep your nails short, scrub in the shower bruh. I’ve worked manual labor jobs and still kept my sh clean. Wear gloves if you need to Jesus!

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My heels are hella dry and cracked, honestly I’m embarrassed

:putsSocksOn:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Been clipping, trimming, and cleaning all my nails since I was a teen. Never had anyone give me a manicure or pedicure in my life.

Self care:blessed:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Bro we've been walking on our feet everyday since we've been able to. you gotta take care of your feet brehs. I don't do manicure but I will do a pedicure every now and then. Especially during the summer months.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Definitely ain’t Harlem.

I play basketball and feet massages and taking care of your feet is very important.

You can buy those feet things to ice your feet or warm them up.

I cut my own nails, from what I’ve seen those nail shops cut your fingernails down as much as possible no thanks.

also what are y’all ninjas walking on that your feet aren’t soft?! I’m in socks and/or slides in the house. Outside I’m in shoes etc

Been clipping, trimming, and cleaning all my nails since I was a teen. Never had anyone give me a manicure or pedicure in my life.

Self care:blessed:

this is like saying, I brush my teeth everyday, why do I need To go to the dentist