I’m Seeing More Men at the Nail Salon

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When I was stationed in NC there was this kid that used to get his feet and hands done regularly.

One day we have to do a 6 mile hike. But I remember the day before the hike our SSgt telling us to not get pedicures and shyt because you need that callous on your feet for protection.

Needless to say ol boy went and got his pedicure done like he usually does. The next day we do the hike. We all notice homie limping the entire walk but don't think much of it.

Afterwards the dude takes his boots off and his socks are soak and wet. He takes off his socks and the entire bottom of his feet are a bloody mess.

Craziest shyt I had seen at that point. You could just see the rawness of his feet. shyt looked like freshly slaughtered meat... :scust:
Yea shyt was painful for me , especially working 12 hour shifts with steel toe boots near blast furnaces and metal mills with at least 20 pounds of fire protection and a respirator. Winter felt like summer and summer felt like hell :whew:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
AF1QipOHAHxeHEHJAS-NA4NEQ5LZp2KBOie8wpTpcyJK=s1492-w856-h1492

Lol!:russ:

:dame:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
single brehs that’s where the single women be at too while waiting in line.

even if you don’t see anything bad your chances of seeing a nice body is high risk.

also the workers appreciate a good tipper.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:ehh:I’m not mad at it. And no they not getting gel nails before ya’ll try and clown.

:stopitslime::mjlol:

Theres some big ole manly men getting a foot soak at the nail spa.
Men need pampering too.:yeshrug:

My wife talked me into it. Looked at her on some :dahell:

Eventually went....them asian girls got down with the feet massage, soaking and pedicure.

Had me like :ehh: at the end

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
When I was stationed in NC there was this kid that used to get his feet and hands done regularly.

One day we have to do a 6 mile hike. But I remember the day before the hike our SSgt telling us to not get pedicures and shyt because you need that callous on your feet for protection.

Needless to say ol boy went and got his pedicure done like he usually does. The next day we do the hike. We all notice homie limping the entire walk but don't think much of it.

Afterwards the dude takes his boots off and his socks are soak and wet. He takes off his socks and the entire bottom of his feet are a bloody mess.

Craziest shyt I had seen at that point. You could just see the rawness of his feet. shyt looked like freshly slaughtered meat... :scust:
camp lejuene ?:mjgrin:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
When you have to see them old dudes from the Middle East, India, and Africa wearing sandals with dry, ashy feet with yellow toenails in the summer…:mjtf:

I ain’t mad at it.

Last edited: