I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah without a doubt
Imagin if ford and treadue didnt give a fukk

Our numbers would be high asf

The problem with Ford and trudeau is it took them too long to act IMO. Trudeau also should have fired Chan a while ago. She's an idiot. Other than that, they've been decent. Trump making them look like geniuses though.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Their mental health was already fragile.. This will be devastating in the long run.. More than this pandemic..

I guess it depends most children my son still communicate with his close friends via video games tik tok and other shyt. Of course we monitored it. In regards to activities yeah we as parents i don't know what people can do. No sports no music acting etc..

Just how exactly do they expect some kids to get to school if there will be a capacity limit on the school bus?

shyt beats me i think these administrators are grasping at straws

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Schools must open this fall..

The kids wouldn't be able to handle a let down like that again..
phtvrs8s8w2qbwe.gif

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Those are gonna stay open cuz trump said he will not shut down the country again.

He actually wants states to stop testing :mjlol:

I think some red states with common sense governors will do something cuz their hospitals will be over run.
I saw that. He said if numbers keep going up just stop testing like that will make it go away. Pence tried to say the numbers are going down but cdc says it's up by nearly 18% since states started reopening. Almost 4 weeks to the day.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Went to buy materials for a job yesterday. The supplier is maga on steroids. Nobody had on a mask but me. They all looked at me like I was crazy. Dude behind the counter was like “u don’t have to where that in here”.
I said “yea I know” :stopitslime:
It’s insane to me but I’m starting to think that cacs feel like this virus only kills minorities. They have zero concern at the moment.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Went to buy materials for a job yesterday. The supplier is maga on steroids. Nobody had on a mask but me. They all looked at me like I was crazy. Dude behind the counter was like “u don’t have to where that in here”.
It’s insane to me but I’m starting to think that cacs feel like this virus only kills minorities. They have zero concern at the moment.
Hahahaha!! They don't care until their kids or mothers are all of a sudden on their hands and knees begging for oxygen.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

"It's our God given right as a red blooded Americans to do what we want. My grandaddy never wore no goddamn mask and i aint eithr. Goddamm coronavirus gonna fade but the good old red white and blue won't!"

tenor.gif

Last edited: