I’m predicting some states are going to shutdown again.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Received notification that my son school year will 80 percent likely be online. They had another option of AM kids PM kids but that shyt not going to work for most parents

Just how exactly do they expect some kids to get to school if there will be a capacity limit on the school bus?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
A lot of the schools here have set the academic calendar, but haven’t exactly explained how everything is supposed to work.
I haven’t heard either.

The children are the flowers of the country and we are just gonna throw them back to school in the middle of a pandemic :wow:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I haven’t heard either.

The children are the flowers of the country and we are just gonna throw them back to school in the middle of a pandemic :wow:

Schools already shut down sometimes when the flu goes around, so imagine how bad it will be because of COVID-19. And you know that a parent will send a kid to school regardless of whether they are sick or not. It always happens.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Schools already shut down sometimes when the flu goes around, so imagine how bad it will be because of COVID-19. And you know that a parent will send a kid to school regardless of whether they are sick or not. It always happens.

If I was running a school I would be like everyone getting a packet :mjgrin:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I live in NY and I agree certain parts of NY look like dystopian world and the thing is there is so much interaction between everyone. The buses in New York have sectioned off the driver and other parts of the bus. Greedy NY not taking money that’s how you know it’s bad. NY where it cost to breathe

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:yeshrug:They already talking about cutting back a hour at my job.

:snoop:God this country is pathetic.

Would rather open up like a anxious virgin's first time, but have the Pikachu face when the Rona is still in the cut. Bad enough dumb ass motherfukkers that won't follow safety procedures making it even worse because they feel like their freedom is getting taking away because they have to wear a fukking mask :why: