Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I think her getting banned for weed was ridiculous, and as a fellow pothead I root for athletes that I know are smokers. I think it can help tear down some of the dumb stereotypes about weed. I'm supporting her on that level. It's tough though because she keeps shooting herself in the foot with how she deals with the media and then losing races badly on top of it.

Daps
You'd have to be a fukking idiot to clown Allyson Felix, she's won more medals than any other American track athlete in history. But despite all that success, there has only been ONE Allyson Felix thread ever and it didn't make it to the end of the 1st page. Just 14 replies and most weren't even about her.

In fact do a search for "Allyson Felix", and most her mentions are just Sha'carri or Serena threads when folk like you use Allyson to shyt on them.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/27917474/?q=Allyson+Felix&o=relevance&c[node]=6

You played yourself, Black woman success on thecoli is literally just a tool to shyt on other Black women failing. :why:

Breh shut your bad faith argument having ass up. You live in the coliseum so you know damn well anyone athlete who pops shyt and loses is gon get that work. Do nikkas shyt on bron cause they hate black women?
:russ:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Their first try: "But Jeffrey Julmis gets clowned just as much!" - oh wait, his name was never once mentioned on thecoli.

Their second try: "But we don't shyt on Allyson Felix!" - oh wait, you never, ever mention the most successful American athlete in track history unless you want to shyt on another black woman.

Now they gonna make a third effort....

Breh shut your bad faith argument having ass up. You live in the coliseum so you know damn well anyone athlete who pops shyt and loses is gon get that work. Do nikkas shyt on bron cause they hate black women?

Do they ever say that he's an example of what's wrong with Black men? :gucci:

Only morons in the Coliseum shyt on Bron, and even they never use him to promote negative stereotypes about Black women the way Sha'carri is constantly used here.

“The coli”

Look at Twitter

Look at Instagram

she been getting cooked for weeks by Black women ,Black men …by everyone

The coli out of touch as fukk :dead:

Go touch some grass

You're talking about the worst of social media which is comparable to the worst of the Coli. In the real world most folk I know supported her and wanted her to win. My dad was all checking the TV and shyt today trying to see when she would race and he doesn't even fukk with track and field like that.

Daps
“The coli”

Look at Twitter

Look at Instagram

she been getting cooked for weeks by Black women ,Black men …by everyone

The coli out of touch as fukk :dead:

Go touch some grass

Black women have been clowning her just as hard if not harder then men all over social media and have been since the Olympics. Brehs really tryna narrow this down to the coli hating black women
:deadmanny:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Anybody making posts like the ones quoted on the other page don't really care about Black people. That's not actual critique, that's just how their self-hatred manifests. You defend R. Kelly and Bill Cosby too, which further tells me you're full of shyt. :manny:
183-FE2-B5-8-FCA-42-E1-BFBB-BED085-C75-BB2.gif

I defended R. Kelly and Bill Cosby?:gucci:. The fuk you even talking about? I see you were assigned to the last row of the short bus, so I guess shyt has to be broken down for yo simple ass....
I called out joos, crackers and ain’t shyt black folks....three groups that keep black folks that try to uplift suppressed. Where the fuk do you even see me defending BC and R.Kelly other than stating that the media/court system excessively jumped on them for their crimes and not that joo, like they do a lot of black folks?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Brehs really tryna say all of this is going down because Shacarri is a black women

Allyson Felix got last place today and you won’t see a soul clowning her. Maybe, just maybe there’s reasons why Shacarri is getting clowned
:skip:
True. I haven't seen one Allyson meme or joke and I was :mjcry:after her race. I hope this is just a matter of a mainstream story bringing in fans who don't usually watch sports because it sounds weak every time I hear it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Do they ever say that he's an example of what's wrong with Black men? :gucci:

Only morons in the Coliseum shyt on Bron, and even they never use him to promote negative stereotypes about Black women the way Sha'carri is constantly used here.

You're talking about the worst of social media which is comparable to the worst of the Coli. In the real world most folk I know supported her and wanted her to win. My dad was all checking the TV and shyt today trying to see when she would race and he doesn't even fukk with track and field like that.

This while “black men are shytting on her because she’s a black woman doesn’t make sense when black women are saying the same damn thing. Twitter and Instagram IS the real world

Your father didn’t see the tiktok
Your father didn’t see the Twitter posts during the Olympics
Your father didn’t see the posts of ppl getting Dm’d by Shacarri
You father ain’t plugged in like that

all that just to come in last, have that interview and then duck out of the 200?? Naw bro she getting that work and she deserve it .

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Black women have been clowning her just as hard if not harder then men all over social media and have been since the Olympics. Brehs really tryna narrow this down to the coli hating black women
:deadmanny:

Go on the Shaderoom and look at the comments . Black women are letting her have it. People just need to admit when they’re not plugged into certain situations

this ain’t a coli thing . The world tired of her

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Folk clown the event, they don't even talk about the man. No one starts a thread to attack him as a man. No one on the Coli says that he's a failure of a man or an example of how "arrogant black men are always failures" or the reason we need to "stop coddling black men" or any of the dumbass narratives they use about Sha'carri and black women. I've never once seen him used to cry about the supposed failures of black men, yet Sha'carri has been used repeatedly to attack all those "black women like her". No one on this forum would ever be stupid enough to stereotype black men the way they stereotype black women, cause we all know those narratives about black men are bullshyt. Yet it's okay to use the exact same fukking bullshyt narratives about black women.

Women you don't even give the dignity of mentioning. Neither of you have ever said the winner's name once on this forum, not now and not when she won Gold either and not at any other time.

You don't give a shyt when Black women succeed, you just go extra when Black women fail, even when it's other Black women that beat them.

Your full of shyt. Their was a whole thread where people were championing Shelly Ann.

And we "don’t give a sh*t when Black women succeed"? How many times were threads made when Simone Biles, Serena or etc won.

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Breh get some fresh air. :deadrose:

Social media is literally designed to promote the dumbest narratives and hottest takes. It represents the most ridiculous 10% on both extremes, doesn't have fukk-all to do with the real world.

When it comes to shyt like this it does because because the Twitter and Instagram crowd would actually know wtf is going on regarding the Sha’Carri blowback because she caused the bullshyt on those platforms …the people like OP who don’t know wtf is going on ARE the out of touch group ..Not Twitter and Instagram. Y’all walking around in y’all own bubble confused about wtf is happening talking about

We sat around debating Trumps social media causing societal damage ,anti-vaccine rhetoric that spread and started on social
Media ,Political misinformation and all types of societal trends that have roots in social media …but now when it comes to Sha’Carri Twitter and Instagram isn’t a reflection of real life …Really?