Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

concise

Veteran
Daps
You just killed your argument breh, a search for the name "Julmis" reveals ZERO results in the entire Coli. :francis:

He failed in the Olympics on the biggest stage, you just claimed the entire world was clowning him relentlessly, said it was for the exact same reason....and yet his name hasn't even been mentioned once, at the most folk have just posted the vid a couple times then kept it moving.

His name is irrelevant, he is forever a meme.

The fact that just his face can be reposted 5 years later and everyone remembers him and why he got clowned proves that.

Haitian Hurdler Flashes the L, Then Takes One

Need to laugh? Who remembers that Haitian Hurdler from the Olympics???

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right, let me look for the threads devoted to the winner.....oh wait, that's right, you don't give a fukk about the winner. You in fact have NEVER even typed her name on here, not once.

So she wasn't running against other black women..... Yall nikkas take this internet shyt way too seriously... .shyt is disturning actually... all the average brother/sister would see if they watch this race, is that a nikka with a loud weave lost to some faster running nikkas.... none of this trumped up socio political shyt yall trying to make it out to be in this online forum of strangers.....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
His name is irrelevant, he is forever a meme.

The fact that just his face can be reposted 5 years later and everyone remembers him and why he got clowned proves that.

Haitian Hurdler Flashes the L, Then Takes One

Folk clown the event, they don't even talk about the man. No one starts a thread to attack him as a man. No one on the Coli says that he's a failure of a man or an example of how "arrogant black men are always failures" or the reason we need to "stop coddling black men" or any of the dumbass narratives they use about Sha'carri and black women. I've never once seen him used to cry about the supposed failures of black men, yet Sha'carri has been used repeatedly to attack all those "black women like her". No one on this forum would ever be stupid enough to stereotype black men the way they stereotype black women, cause we all know those narratives about black men are bullshyt. Yet it's okay to use the exact same fukking bullshyt narratives about black women.

She got smoked by other Black women.
So she wasn't running against other black women.....

Women you don't even give the dignity of mentioning. Neither of you have ever said the winner's name once on this forum, not now and not when she won Gold either and not at any other time.

You don't give a shyt when Black women succeed, you just go extra when Black women fail, even when it's other Black women that beat them.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You right man, it's only "rachet" black women who are ever insulted here. And men who are raised with and associate with and act like these "rachet" women are treated the exact same way, amiright?
Hey, I don’t control other’s actions on the Coli. It’s clear that there are those on here that enjoy these types since they’ve been around them...whatever floats you. But there is still a subset that want our women to look and present positively on tv and in public....goes for the men too. I always look at it that kids are watching and emulating:yeshrug:....

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

concise

Veteran
Daps
Folk clown the event, they don't even talk about the man. No one starts a thread to attack him as a man. No one on the Coli says that he's a failure of a man or an example of how "arrogant black men are always failures" or the reason we need to "stop coddling black men" or any of the dumbass narratives they use about Sha'carri and black women. I've never once seen him used to cry about the supposed failures of black men, yet Sha'carri has been used repeatedly to attack all those "black women like her". No one on this forum would ever be stupid enough to stereotype black men the way they stereotype black women, cause we all know those narratives about black men are bullshyt. Yet it's okay to use the exact same fukking bullshyt narratives about black women.

Women you don't even give the dignity of mentioning. Neither of you have ever said the winner's name once on this forum, not now and not when she won Gold either and not at any other time.

You don't give a shyt when Black women succeed, you just go extra when Black women fail, even when it's other Black women that beat them.

That's what Bron is for.
Brehs really tryna say all of this is going down because Shacarri is a black women
:russ:

Allyson Felix got last place today and you won’t see a soul clowning her. Maybe, just maybe there’s reasons why Shacarri is getting clowned
:skip:

These boys won't have an answer for this one. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

Now you pulling shyt out of thin air..... You took one post out of damn near 40 thousand, and tried to sum me up and twist it to make me, a man with a black woman and black daughter, a hater of black women so you can try to justify your argument in front of some weirdos that don't know any better..... Nothing in my post is indicative of me hating black woemn.... yall nikkas on some new wave shyt that aint gonna benefit nobody...... :smh:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Nate Robinson gets knocked out everyone laughs.
  • Deontay Wilder Gets out boxed everyone laughs
  • Lebron loses a game everyone laughs
  • Shacarri gets smoked don’t you dare laugh or you hate black women.
:mjgrin: Kevin Love clamping up Curry

:jbhmm::jbhmm: these people really don't watch sports or never played, now that I think about it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Brehs really tryna say all of this is going down because Shacarri is a black women
:russ:

Allyson Felix got last place today and you won’t see a soul clowning her. Maybe, just maybe there’s reasons why Shacarri is getting clowned
:skip:

You'd have to be a fukking idiot to clown Allyson Felix, she's won more medals than any other American track athlete in history. But despite all that success, there has only been ONE Allyson Felix thread ever and it didn't make it to the end of the 1st page. Just 14 replies and most weren't even about her.

In fact do a search for "Allyson Felix", and most her mentions are just Sha'carri or Serena threads when folk like you use Allyson to shyt on them.

https://www.thecoli.com/search/27917474/?q=Allyson+Felix&o=relevance&c[node]=6

You played yourself, Black woman success on thecoli is literally just a tool to shyt on other Black women failing. :why:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Cause it’s a motherfukking free country...you don’t like it, lick a dikk. And no, you ain’t shyt if you agree with furthering a negative image of black folks.
Anybody making posts like the ones quoted on the other page don't really care about Black people. That's not actual critique, that's just how their self-hatred manifests. You defend R. Kelly and Bill Cosby too, which further tells me you're full of shyt. :manny: