Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
All i know is that she couldn't participate in the Olympics due to weed, but what other reasons does the coli
have to not support this black woman? It seems like most of the coli is happy that she finished last.
Because she's getting burnt...by other black women.

Ya'll treat Sha'carri like she's running in Munich in front of Hitler :laff:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If she got top 3, she wouldn't have gotten roasted. Next time, she'll be at the top of her game. She runs faster than this.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
How is she the worst of Black society? The bold is just extra stupid.
You know why, dummy. You probably just like her if you don’t know...fukin loud, ratchet, and a clown all around. And of course @Rhakim will try to blanket state that the Coli “don’t like black women” when it’s actually some on the Coli don’t like RATCHET BLACK WOMEN.

concise

Veteran
Daps

losers get fried. It is what it is

This simple. She talked shyt she couldn't back up. That makes you instantly eligible for jokes

All this "you nikkas hate black women/women" shyt is weak ass attempts at bad faith arguments

• Nate Robinson gets knocked out everyone laughs.
  • Deontay Wilder Gets out boxed everyone laughs
  • Lebron loses a game everyone laughs
  • Shacarri gets smoked don’t you dare laugh or you hate black women.

I mean, the whole world was clowning this dude RELENTLESSLY and for the same reasons

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know why, dummy. You probably just like her if you don’t know...fukin loud, ratchet, and a clown all around. And of course @Rhakim will try to blanket state that the Coli “don’t like black women” when it’s actually some on the Coli don’t like RATCHET BLACK WOMEN.
So why is that vile, sloppy kike Weinstein still happily walking around? That dusty looking “Meetoo” Chick needs to be asking that question.

...and Cosby ought to be slapped for losing it all for this busted Herman Munster forehead cracker bytch...

Biff, Weinstein hasn’t had any kind of outright shaming like Cosby and RK. This joo is still walking around freely and probably vacationing overseas in his “rehab” getaways. Where are the hit piece documentaries on him that have gone viral and are being pushed by Netflix/Showtime/HBO? The joo network is effective. Crackas like you are always trying to spin shyt...

hmm, let’s see...I’m all for black folks acting respectable in public, especially at a gathering celebrating something important like Juneteenth, not twerking like some hood booger at every fukin opportunity, and maybe not shooting at each other at these or any other events. That’s bougie to you, huh? That’s self loathing, huh?
Meanwhile, trash ass black folks (you included) continue to promote bullshyt like this, basically erasing any kind of advancement others fight for. No ones gonna take you seriously for shyt with this behavior, fool.
And then you bring up Bill Cosby, the go-to for bum negroes that know they are in the wrong when he was just trying to get you to respect yourselves. Fuk it though....Chris Rock was dead on...

GOT. DAMN. :banderas:

Brianna Williams needs to come to team USA like a mf....no prison tats, no fake hoe nails, nice straight hair, model face....this a prototype right hea...

then you guarantee they gonna fail by naming them DeQuandre and Tyyneefah...bishes shoulda just choked em with the umbilical on the way out...

What good is a used up 50 yr old Eastern euro trash gulag ho when you got 12 yr olds sukin ya off?

Why do you feel you have the right to criticize anything? Or play authority on anything? You're more of a representative of the worst of society than she'll ever be. You're a horrible person and poster.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I mean, the whole world was clowning this dude RELENTLESSLY and for the same reasons

You just killed your argument breh, a search for the name "Julmis" reveals ZERO results in the entire Coli. :francis:

He failed in the Olympics on the biggest stage, you just claimed the entire world was clowning him relentlessly, said it was for the exact same reason....and yet his name hasn't even been mentioned once, at the most folk have just posted the vid a couple times then kept it moving.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

You right man, it's only "rachet" black women who are ever insulted here. And men who are raised with and associate with and act like these "rachet" women are treated the exact same way, amiright?

So she wasn't running against black women?

You're right, let me look for the threads devoted to the winner.....oh wait, that's right, you don't give a fukk about the winner. You in fact have NEVER even typed her name on here, not once.

The imbalance between attention devoted to Black women failing and attention devoted to Black women succeeding is extraordinary. 90% of a time a Black woman is talked about positively it's either about her appearance or wanting to fukk her, the rest of the time they might as well not exist unless something negative can be said.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Why do you feel you have the right to criticize anything? Or play authority on anything? You're more of a representative of the worst of society than she'll ever be. You're a horrible person and poster.
Cause it’s a motherfukking free country...you don’t like it, lick a dikk. And no, you ain’t shyt if you agree with furthering a negative image of black folks.