Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

michael-scott-the-office.gif

I don't have anything against Sha'Carri (even though I don't like how she went about things after the Olympic fiasco), but I'm gonna laugh at these memes. She's not above getting clowned :manny:

Just like I laughed at all the memes when Nate Robinson got KO'd :yeshrug:

shyt, Pacquiao fought tonight and I remember when we has a field day on here after he got slept by Marquez. Hell it's a damn smiley on here :deadmanny:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
183-FE2-B5-8-FCA-42-E1-BFBB-BED085-C75-BB2.gif

I defended R. Kelly and Bill Cosby?:gucci:. The fuk you even talking about? I see you were assigned to the last row of the short bus, so I guess shyt has to be broken down for yo simple ass....
I called out joos, crackers and ain’t shyt black folks....three groups that keep black folks that try to uplift suppressed. Where the fuk do you even see me defending BC and R.Kelly other than stating that the media/court system excessively jumped on them for their crimes and not that joo, like they do a lot of black folks?
That's exactly what that "first them" nonsense is, you doofus. I don't know how people like you delude yourselves into believing you're spreading an upfull message with the hate-filled bullshyt you post.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

I don't have anything against Sha'Carri (even though I don't like how she went about things after the Olympic fiasco), but I'm gonna laugh at these memes. She's not above getting clowned :manny:

shyt, Pacquiao fought tonight and I remember when we has a field day on here after he got slept by Marquez. Hell it's a damn smiley on here :deadmanny:

TLR just out of touch and salty with a historic loss for the textbooks of the future. nikkas is still drunk from this afternoon

93 til

Superstar
Daps

People ought to venture out of TLR. It's fair game for anybody :pachaha:

Even if you win, somebody got something to say :dead:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly what that "first them" nonsense is, you doofus. I don't know how people like you delude yourselves into believing you're spreading an upfull message with the hate-filled bullshyt you post.
You are an unadulterated retard, pure and simple. You are so shyt-brained you are trying to twist my opinions (which are purely opinions, not some fukin MLK level uplifting speech) into me spewing “self hate”:mjlol:. I don’t hate me....I hate you and your type, tho. And with that, you can (your username here)....

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You are an unadulterated retard, pure and simple. You are so shyt-brained you are trying to twist my opinions (which are purely opinions, not some fukin MLK level uplifting speech) into me spewing “self hate”:mjlol:. I don’t hate me....I hate you and your type, tho. And with that, you can (your username here)....
I'm not twisting shyt. It's all there on the other page. It's like I said, you people are deluded, so you don't see anything wrong with what you're typing. :manny:

I bet you thought the bold was clever too.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
When it comes to shyt like this it does because because the Twitter and Instagram crowd would actually know wtf is going on regarding the Sha’Carri blowback because she caused the bullshyt on those platforms …the people like OP who don’t know wtf is going on ARE the out of touch group ..Not Twitter and Instagram. Y’all walking around in y’all own bubble confused about wtf is happening talking about

Breh, the hating here on Sha'carri started LONG before she talked any smack on social media. Posters were hating on her appearance when she ran and even worse after she tested positive for pot even though her initial video accepting responsibility was completely humble and as downplayed as possible.

We sat around debating Trumps social media causing societal damage ,anti-vaccine rhetoric that spread and started on social
Media ,Political misinformation and all types of societal trends that have roots in social media …but now when it comes to Sha’Carri Twitter and Instagram isn’t a reflection of real life …Really?

Every example you gave is people saying wild bullshyt on social media that wasn't true in reality. :skip:

A tiny 10% of people on social media who say the wildest shyt get the most attention. That doesn't mean that reflects what most people think.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I'm not twisting shyt. It's all there on the other page. It's like I said, you people are deluded, so you don't see anything wrong with what you're typing. :manny:

I bet you thought the bold was clever too.
It was.
The delusion is all on you though, brother. You need help, son. You think you on the right side, but you’re outside looking in....

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Your full of shyt. Their was a whole thread where people were championing Shelly Ann.

And we "don’t give a sh*t when Black women succeed"? How many times were threads made when Simone Biles, Serena or etc won.

Shelly Ann wasn't even the winner breh, Elaine Thompson-Herah was. You just showed your ass. :mjlol:

Not that you yourself have ever mentioned either of them. Not once on The Coli, ever. :francis:

And I just checked your history, you never praise Serena, and of the 3 times you've mentioned Simone, 2 of them were negative. :gucci:

Breh here spends more time hating on Simone fukking Biles of all people and he's trying to act righteous.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
IMO because of her look and her online fans. Her look reminds people of the bad acting out of order Black women that we see running around misbehaving and never taking accountability for themselves.

Kept talking smack after testing positive and not making the Olympic team.

Also her online fans/supporters who try to make her out to be a victim, want a different set of rules for Sha'carri and anyone who doesn't agree is "anti Black woman".
That type of woman is the loud majority online and it’s why they are having melt downs about this shyt. It’s clear they’re not really into sports heavy, just living through someone.

Online people are still real people though, that’s why it’s hard to gauge all this weirdo shyt