Im out of the loop , but why does the coli not support shacarri?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I didnt follow the olympics or sports in general.
So im just going based on Coli's reaction.

Seems like most people are saying she hyped herself up too much and didn't back it up,
but based on past coli threads about her...they already disliked her before today's lost :yeshrug:
Come on breh, that statement is like posting in The Booth upset that The Coli doesn't like a certain album that just dropped but you personally don't even listen to rap nor follow the genre :gucci:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Come on breh, that statement is like posting in The Booth upset that The Coli doesn't like a certain album that just dropped but you personally don't even listen to rap nor follow the genre :gucci:
If all the talk about shacarri were kept in the sports section , I would have never heard of her hence me not making this thread but since its a trending topic on the locker room which I frequent, I felt out of the loop .

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Because she was a confident black woman
:mjpls:

But because she has tats and wears weave (like most of our women do) she gets called a ratchet :mjpls:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You know why, dummy. You probably just like her if you don’t know...fukin loud, ratchet, and a clown all around. And of course @Rhakim will try to blanket state that the Coli “don’t like black women” when it’s actually some on the Coli don’t like RATCHET BLACK WOMEN.
You sound like you got teased by black girls in elementary school and never got over it :pachaha:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm tired of her. I was a fan when she was running in college. She was breaking records as a freshman and appeared to be the next big thing. All the way to the Olympic trials I was rooting for her. I did take note when ratchet city girl bird types were suddenly liking her with dumb quotes like "its the attitude for me", but I let that go because people normally gravitate toward people who look like them.

Getting kicked out the Olympics was a huge disappointment to me and a huge embarrassment to her. What was going on with her personal life was tragic, but as an athlete discipline is the number 1 thing you must have besides talent to succeed. No excuses. Then she goes on twitter and talk about "miss me yet" and all the other BS antics she did was just a turn off. It overshadowed any kind of support she may have showed to team USA during the Olympics or any moment she could have used to turn this into a positive redeeming moment.

So finally today after all this hype, you get fukking smoked like you didn't train at all in a 2nd huge embarrassing moment. Then you do a post race interview where you double down on your ignorance which showed she's emotionally unstable and clearly immature. And it also showed that she's just like every ratchet bird brain chick out there who don't know when to be humble and shut the fukk up.
Be a worthless loser and be disappointed at someone else's success level brehs :skip:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Come on breh :deadrose:

This

:deadrose:

You don't have to shyt on her for weeks on end just because she competed against black women, if anything that's more of a reason to lighten up. It's weird, I get cracking jokes but at this point nikkas going out of their way to clown her. Feels like a certain type was just waiting for a green light.

Embarrassing moment and idgaf about track but now, out of spite, I'm a Sha'Carri fan.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks breaking this down and pulling theories out of their asses.

She mainly got clowned because she talked big and couldn't back it up. That's where the majority of the clowning comes from. Folks trying to advance the 'You hate black women' argument seem to be conveniently overlooking that.

Some folks are talking about her appearance and are out of order. When FloJo did the same thing no one had anything to say. Ironically, the only people who called FloJo ghetto back then were white folk.

Some folk do hate black women and are taking the opportunity to speak on Sha'Carri. They would have done that REGARDLESS. That's no reason to lump everyone in that category.

Sha'Carri has talent. World class talent. Hopefully she puts in the work to back up her talent and quiet the people who laughed at her , but for now she needs to take the L and move on.

This is athletics, nothing is guaranteed. Not everyone has the longevity of Felix or Lewis. So when you put your mouth ahead of your talent, you better back it up.

Daps
You don't have to shyt on her for weeks on end just because she competed against black women, if anything that's more of a reason to lighten up. It's weird, I get cracking jokes but at this point nikkas going out of their way to clown her. Feels like a certain type was just waiting for a green light.

Embarrassing moment and idgaf about track but now, out of spite, I'm a Sha'Carri fan.

But it hasn't been weeks on end, just a few hrs fool :deadmanny:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You right man, it's only "rachet" black women who are ever insulted here. And men who are raised with and associate with and act like these "rachet" women are treated the exact same way, amiright?

You're right, let me look for the threads devoted to the winner.....oh wait, that's right, you don't give a fukk about the winner. You in fact have NEVER even typed her name on here, not once.

The imbalance between attention devoted to Black women failing and attention devoted to Black women succeeding is extraordinary. 90% of a time a Black woman is talked about positively it's either about her appearance or wanting to fukk her, the rest of the time they might as well not exist unless something negative can be said.
Just say you love ratchet women and STFU. You see your mom or sister in Sha'Ratchet so you get all sensitive if anyone clowns this clown.

fukking low IQ type of shyt needs to stop. She raced against black women dummy. People clowning for the way she acts. She's arrogant and has zero humility. Got her ass kicked and STILL is arrogant and has zero humility. You're such a fukking simpleton with this broad.